Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Religiommaxximg pros and cons debate

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Religionmaxxing is a waste of time if you live in the west. Only way to win is to convert to be white and convert to Islam. Use your race to establish a harem of aryan persian women.

islammaxxing is not legit from what I've heard.
Many members from middle east say that islamwhores get fucked in the ass by abduls and save their " virginity " for their future husband

Many members from middle east say that islamwhores get fucked in the ass by abduls and save their " virginity " for their future husband
a-at least their vagina is safe

Time to rope. Its over

religion is cope. its full of delusional and brainwashing crap giving hope and coping mechanisms to easily - guided sheeple.

it can't be true because if it is, then it will be truly over

I thought of pretending to be Muslim for a submissive Arab gf but I love drinking