Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Relevant AI techniques for Chad fishing

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
CGI faces are getting really good these days.

Like, lately the algorithm behind the website this person does not exist has been improved and gives astounding results. I've just tried it and got this pretty, albeit female face :

Screenshot 20200227 133627

If you try several times you can easily stumble upon a good looking male face :

Screenshot 20200227 135801

The neural network behind this is publicly available, BTW.

Other techniques are required to bypass the anti Chad fishing filters. Like you need to generate a selfie in specific pose, and have control on gender and possibly race.
Style transfer can be used for that :

You may also need greater control on the pose, possibly in real time.

For that you'd first need to track your body pose, and you can do that in real time with openpose :

Then you need to apply that pose to your virtual Chad model. This can be done even from a single photo of your generated Chad :

It seems to me that all the tools are there to make great Chad fishing. I know that some people here are already using some of these tools, I just think we could encourage others to do the same by listing the techniques that can be used.

Last edited:
chadfishes me

Another relevant media :

Another landmark paper :