Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Relaxing Music Thread

The addition of new forms of media on the forum is great.

songs like this tbh. all i ever listen to. can't stand normie music where they always talk about the girls they fucked and whatever.

this is amazing, found it in gta :) loved it in the parachute mission

songs like this tbh. all i ever listen to. can't stand normie music where they always talk about the girls they fucked and whatever.

Didn't that game have creepy character models? The ps2 one?

this is amazing, found it in gta :) loved it in the parachute mission

When he was drugged by his son Jimmy and jumped out of an alien UFO

Oh my God this, and SAW Vol. II & Drukqs are some of my all-time favourite albums. I was surprised to see it here. Godspeed, man, godspeed.

Here's my relaxing song to add to this thread:

Oh my God this, and SAW Vol. II & Drukqs are some of my all-time favourite albums. I was surprised to see it here. Godspeed, man, godspeed.

Here's my relaxing song to add to this thread:

And i like Boards of Canada too. And Nujabees. Im listening to a lot of relaxing music i didnt listen to since years ago lately,

Now im listening to this:

The untitled last song makes me feel like everything is gonna be ok.

I guess ill keep posting some music

Last edited:
Something for @Zyros

Finally, no rappists.

I don't like it that you generalize rap :(
I don't like modern rap. It all sounds the same and there's no flavor. It's just a bunch of druggies complaining or bragging about life.

I don't like modern rap. It all sounds the same and there's no flavor. It's just a bunch of druggies complaining or bragging about life.

I hate most modern rap artists too but you have to realize that there are still underground rappers that make good music or oldschool rap :D

I hate most modern rap artists too but you have to realize that there are still underground rappers that make good music or oldschool rap :D

The one's you post? I don't like 'em.

I like nwa though because it reminds me of San Andreas.

Did he die?

Yes he died in 2010 in a car accident. He was a Japanese beat producer who inspired many Lo-fi artists that are active today

Yes he died in 2010 in a car accident. He was a Japanese beat producer who inspired many Lo-fi artists that are active today

Yeah, they sound similar to modern lofi music. I like the second one.

That's a shit game.
did you play both games? I agree the first one was pretty shit but I like before the storm a lot better in every way

did you play both games? I agree the first one was pretty shit but I like before the storm a lot better in every way
I played the first one.

It was full of feminist dribble and stupid dialogue.

And i like Boards of Canada too. And Nujabees. Im listening to a lot of relaxing music i didnt listen to since years ago lately,

Now im listening to this:

The untitled last song makes me feel like everything is gonna be ok.

I guess ill keep posting some music

Thank you, I'll post more to this thread too: