Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Relationships in 2023 be like

I would go INCEL RAGE if a whore tried beating me

Should've done this to her
Bulma Vs Bils Slap GIF - Bulma Vs Bils Slap Mad - Discover & Share GIFs

She just had a rough day at work teehee

He'd be serving a life sentence if he defended himself

IT wishes their relationship was like this but they gotta get rid of the bull first

What a low T faggot. I'd rather go to jail than ever be disrespected by a female to such an extent

Damn ricecels, your women act like that behind closed doors privately? He should of Kung Fu the bitch or something. :feelshaha:

6f2

Last edited:
I’LL GO ER ON A FOIDS BLOODLINE IF SHE EVEN TRIED TO ATTACK ME (IN VIDEO GAME)

Goddamn. This happens and still no food on the table :feelshaha:

Such weak punches.

Kinda hot tbh. Imagine breeding her after that :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::ahegao::feelsohh:. But she probably does it a lot seeing how he is recording. Evil :reeeeee:

He is better offf going to pay for whores that being stuck with the pyscho foid

Lol at the fact that most normies would consider it wrong if he decked this bitch.

Many women go their whole lives never getting checked for their behavior. Hell, many men too.

I always love seeing videos of normies playing funny with some thug nigger that has nothing to lose, and getting their shit pushed in. The law only keeps decent people in line, which just leads to regular Joes getting picked on because defending yourself means the government is gonna push your shit in.