Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Relationships aren't everything

• Thread starter Deleted member 22904
  • Start date
Deleted member 22904

Deleted member 22904

Banned
-
To state that women are hypersensitive to their environment would be an understatement. You could check every single checkbox on her infinitely long list yet still strike out because her group of friends doesn't approve of you. This is even worse once you consider that her friends are just like her, easily influenceable and lacking of original thought. The result is group of people who are all carbon copies of each other and are quick to adapt to changes in thought as well as personality. They are practically begging for someone manipulative to control them. That is why we now have social media and (((celebrity))) r✡️le m✡️dels.

Even being considered as a partner is difficult. However, if you make it to the relationship stage you are still NOT safe. She can make new acquaintances anytime who may not approve of you, directly affecting your relationship. You are constantly walking on eggshells. We also already know what happens when her new "friend" is John from accounting who is better looking and makes more money than you. This is exactly why women like socializing and meeting new people more than men because the more acquaintances she makes, the better her chances of finding Chad, and while she's at it she milks her social circle for everything it's worth getting jobs she's not qualified for just because she knows a person who knows a person who knows a person who knows the CEO of a company. Coincidentally, being more achieved career wise just raises her expectations. A woman is subconsciously doing EVERYTHING in her power to monkey branch.

This is why I don't understand why many here obsess so much about relationships. You are chasing something that DOESN'T EXIST and NEVER HAS, not even when women weren't aloud to act promiscuously. Chads pump and dump because they know women are all the same lying and manipulative whores. You can take care of your sexual needs yourself or if that doesn't cut it you can visit a "professional". You should ideally find activities you enjoy and spend as little time on the internet as possible. Constantly being reminded that you're behind in life is just going to make things worse. This is why I avoid media with only a few exceptions.

This rather unusual Corona-chan situation has also opened my eyes. It's well known that social media has a negative effect on your mental health due to seeing people living better lives which causes feelings of being left out and inferiority. The simple solution is to avoid social media. Not too difficult. However, what do you do if you're experiencing the same symptoms the only difference being the cause, which is seeing people living better lives but IN REAL LIFE. Well now there is finally a solution and after not seeing other people for almost a month now, I can say I that I'm much happier. It really is a mog or get mogged world out there.

My advice to you, dear reader (except IT, go fuck yourself), is to avoid people at all costs and find a hobby you can pursue for years. Relationships are not what they are made out to be. Interacting with people is FUTILE, everyone is motivated by self-profit. Socializing only worsens the situation once you're fuck up beyond all repair i.e an outcast.

Relationships are important if you are being respected, but as a low value male, you will not be respected

My advice to you, dear reader (except IT, go fuck yourself), is to avoid people at all costs and find a hobby you can pursue for years. Relationships are not what they are made out to be. Interacting with people is FUTILE, everyone is motivated by self-profit. Socializing only worsens the situation once you're fuck up beyond all repair i.e an outcast.
Thats true to some extent, however, people are much more loving and caring towards you if you're chad. Thats because everyone just wants to be around them. They have status just because of the way they look, which gives them an insane halo, that makes people want to be on good terms with them. The brutal blackpill is that chads not only have more hookups than anyone else, but they also tend to form better relationships with people.

Relationships for unattractive men and men with small penises will never be stable. Relationships are only meaningful when both partners are at a level of satisfaction that will prevent them from growing bored of each other. Women will never be satisfied with us, so it's impossible for us to make deep enough connections for a stable relationship, even in the short term.

Yes, because office politics exist in high school, fucking gigacoper :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

group of friends doesn't approve of you
That’s what I noticed with foids. Always seeking approval from her peer group, whether to see if you’re valuable or not

Relationships are important if you are being respected, but as a low value male, you will not be respected
Brutal respect pill. Chad is loved and adored by everyone. He doesn’t worry about this.

Try affording your own house and car as a single male glgl

True, its cope or rope at the end of the day