Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Relationship rules for sub8s

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★
If you're sub 8 and actually get a gf this is what awaits you

Fail one single time and the whore will go back to chad

There’s no way this shit is real. There’s no way anyone would write or agree to that in their right mind. What the fuck?

"You ARE a slave and to practice cuckoldry. Also accept my right to have an onlyfans, I am a kween."

There’s no way this shit is real. There’s no way anyone would write or agree to that in their right mind. What the fuck?
With how hard it is to get a whore for the average "male", some are willing to do it

Why are men so proud of being pathetic and dominiated by their gfs??? What the fuck is this?/?

I thought it would be worse. At least she seems she likes him enough she doesn’t want him tempted by other girls.

Why are men so proud of being pathetic and dominiated by their gfs??? What the fuck is this?/?

pussy is a formidable psychological weapon. men will do ANYTHING for pussy even if it means being dominated

They seem more like rules to keep chad on a leash but in reality it's for some degenerate numale beta cuckold with a femdom fetish :feelskek:

I assume this is written by a literal 4th grader

Her boyfriend posts on r/IncelTear

They seem more like rules to keep chad on a leash but in reality it's for some degenerate numale beta cuckold with a femdom fetish :feelskek:

Fucking pathetic. How low can these cucks stoop down to get a crumb of roast beef cunt.
ITfags will be like - "At least he's still getting laid inkel " :soy: :soy:

Jfl I don't look at girls because I only feel despair when I look and don't get numbers and I have no friends anyway so most of the things on the list wouldn't even apply to me.

Cucktears would freak out if a non-chad just imposed one of those rules on a foid.

I was thinking this rule list was made by an insentient delusional Becky who really doesn’t want her chad to leave her, then I saw the “no head” rule. This guy is def a betabuxx

Jfl I don't look at girls because I only feel despair when I look and don't get numbers and I have no friends anyway so most of the things on the list wouldn't even apply to me.
then maybe you have a chance with her if chad isnt around JFL

I can 100% believe this list.. I've seen it with my normie friends when they get a girlfriend(before she soon monkey branches to a taller, bigger white man).

When their cell phone buzzes you wouldn't believe how fast normies are to check the phone to see if it is their girlfriend 'checking up on them'.. and how no matter what the normie is doing he stops doing it to text her back at length with a full explanation.

I've also had normies who come to hang out with me, leave immediately when their girlfriend tells them to leave now, even though they preplanned hanging out with me.

Everything they have to run by the girl for approval.

I can 100% believe this list.. I've seen it with my normie friends when they get a girlfriend(before she soon monkey branches to a taller, bigger white man).

When their cell phone buzzes you wouldn't believe how fast normies are to check the phone to see if it is their girlfriend 'checking up on them'.. and how no matter what the normie is doing he stops doing it to text her back at length with a full explanation.

I've also had normies who come to hang out with me, leave immediately when their girlfriend tells them to leave now, even though they preplanned hanging out with me.

Everything they have to run by the girl for approval.
JFL, don't know if being incel is better than that cuck shit

Meanwhile she fucks chad

Women make rules for betas, break rules for Chads.

Stupid inklers jus respecc wamenz bro