Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Relatable painting

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
GettyImages 587489068 2 130285e

This was me when all my incel discord "friends" simultaneously betrayed me for e pussy after I banned an e girl they were lusting for.

Why would anyone simp for e pussy?

Why would anyone simp for e pussy?
I haven't a clue. I even told them the e girls were just manipulating them for attention and weren't actually interested. It's funny considering these guys would spend entire days ranting about how much they hated women and posting studies and statistics revolving the blackpill.

I haven't a clue. I even told them the e girls were just manipulating them for attention and weren't actually interested. It's funny considering these guys would spend entire days ranting about how much they hated women and posting studies and statistics revolving the blackpill.
I feel bad for them tbh

Beware the ides of March

They became bluepilled and incelphobic?
They started sexually competing and some friends I gave mod to began banning men in fear of them "scaring away the females." It was absolutely pathetic to see.

I ask myself that same question, why simp for a foid that may not even be one at all?
They did VC together.