Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Relatability means nothing

sora

sora

Banned
-
I knew this one foid from childhood, our families knew and still know each other since they're from the same ethnic background. She's a year older than me, a 3rd year in uni and dates a white boy that's 3 years younger than her, a senior in high school still. On paper, with us being from the same religion, family friends, closer in age, go to uni in the same area, I should be the one dating her. But of course not, it's some white kid from high school that I actually used to talk to sometimes. It's funny because the kid is her sister's classmate and one of her close friend's little brother. They literally have absolutely nothing in common, the kid isn't even outgoing either like a lot of normies are, she's obviously just in it for his looks. JFL.

Chad is always relatable, even if he's from another dimension

What religion do you adhere to? What is your race? And yes, relatability is just a meme.

Brutal first post, give a good reception.

Greeting GrAYcel, welcome to the forum!
Chad can say the most retarded shit and he's more relatable than anyone. He could say he killed over a billion aliens and people will still believe him and be interested cos pretty face ngl

Chad always wins

:y'all:teehee opposites attract silly inkwell

I knew this one foid from childhood, our families knew and still know each other since they're from the same ethnic background. She's a year older than me, a 3rd year in uni and dates a white boy that's 3 years younger than her, a senior in high school still. On paper, with us being from the same religion, family friends, closer in age, go to uni in the same area, I should be the one dating her. But of course not, it's some white kid from high school that I actually used to talk to sometimes. It's funny because the kid is her sister's classmate and one of her close friend's little brother. They literally have absolutely nothing in common, the kid isn't even outgoing either like a lot of normies are, she's obviously just in it for his looks. JFL.
If you were stuck on an island with a foid she probably wouldn’t let you fuck