Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Relapsed after 111 days

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Fuck I needed to release it, I wasn’t getting any benefits and kept edging. I just did it and said fuck it but 111 days never gotten past 43 so I’m glad I finally beat my record.

any benefits in the end

How did you manage to abstain for that long while still using electronics? I'd like to think cutting down on electronic usage can help with abstaining over long periods of time.

any benefits in the end
Not really other than more discipline and control. To be fair I was edging a lot.
How did you manage to abstain for that long while still using electronics? I'd like to think cutting down on electronic usage can help with abstaining over long periods of time.
For me I learned to stop right before the relapse and also the feeling I got after relapsing made me feel like shit. But yes cutting down on electronic usage does usually help

Not really other than more discipline and control. To be fair I was edging a lot.

For me I learned to stop right before the relapse and also the feeling I got after relapsing made me feel like shit. But yes cutting down on electronic usage does usually help
Any tips for abstaining for long periods of time? It feels like I can't achieve long streaks because everyday I ask myself when I'll reach day X of abstinence, I can't just seem to let go of this mindset and be present.

Any tips for abstaining for long periods of time? It feels like I can't achieve long streaks because everyday I ask myself when I'll reach day X of abstinence, I can't just seem to let go of this mindset and be present.
Well I’d say learn to accept it instead of fighting it. Let those thoughts go through just don’t do any sexual while thinking those thoughts let it pass through your mind if you understand what I’m saying.

Just relapsed today damn, unironically i probably need a hobby to keep myself from touching my dick all the time.I'm playing yugioh on duel nexus since yesterday and I'm pretty good at it, so just gonna focus more on that.

nofap is for redpilled fakecels