Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel rekt roastie Starbucks barista who gave special treatment to Chadlite customer

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I stood in line at Starbucks to order a latte while a Chadlite was behind me. The foid cashier took my order calmly and unexpressively, then I moved to the pickup area to wait for my drink.

When Chadlite went to the cashier, the barista who was making all the drinks called out "That's my boyfriend!" I carefully observed the transaction and the cashier LET HIM GO FOR FREE and didn't take payment, she just said "OK, you're all set!" with a smile.

The barista prepared Chadlite's complicated order with a breakfast sandwich and drink and gave it to him straight away. He barely had to even wait for his order at all. I timed the entire wait time and I had been waiting 7 minutes already for my simple latte. It was far too long, the place wasn't even that busy, the barista was preparing all the mobile orders first instead of my latte that I had been waiting so long for.

I had had enough, so I took some foid's Frappuccino mobile order off the counter and left. I hope that customer blew up at the barista when she discovered her drink was missing.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wtf are mobile orders anyway?

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wtf are mobile orders anyway?
when you order from the app and get your drink from the counter instead of waiting in line like a cuck

when you order from the app and get your drink from the counter instead of waiting in line like a cuck

can't you just choose the cheapest drink possible, pay for it, and then just steal some shit off the counter then leave?

can't you just choose the cheapest drink possible, pay for it, and then just steal some shit off the counter then leave?
you could theoretically just walk into any old Starbucks and steal shit off the counter and leave tbh tbh

You guys heard of that arrest that happened to the two black dudes in Starbucks? They now allow anybody to loiter inside Starbucks so we can get homeless people to chill in Starbucks without being kicked out.

You should have told the manager to try to get her fired.

If women had it all the way ugly males would be imprisoned and then genocided, while Chads would be used as the only potential mates for impregnating the foids.

It’s the small victories like these that keep an incel going man. Solid lifefuel.

you could theoretically just walk into any old Starbucks and steal shit off the counter and leave tbh tbh
I did this before when the place was crowded with other students. I just walked in and took like 2 giant ass drinks and walked out.

You didn't pour the latte on a female? Disappointing.

I'm relieved he was her boyfriend and not just some random chad-lite all the baristas decided to treat like royalty.

Fucking disgusting femoids

You should have gone ER and thrown your coffee all over her

I stood in line at Starbucks to order a latte while a Chadlite was behind me. The foid cashier took my order calmly and unexpressively, then I moved to the pickup area to wait for my drink.

When Chadlite went to the cashier, the barista who was making all the drinks called out "That's my boyfriend!" I carefully observed the transaction and the cashier LET HIM GO FOR FREE and didn't take payment, she just said "OK, you're all set!" with a smile.

The barista prepared Chadlite's complicated order with a breakfast sandwich and drink and gave it to him straight away. He barely had to even wait for his order at all. I timed the entire wait time and I had been waiting 7 minutes already for my simple latte. It was far too long, the place wasn't even that busy, the barista was preparing all the mobile orders first instead of my latte that I had been waiting so long for.

I had had enough, so I took some foid's Frappuccino mobile order off the counter and left. I hope that customer blew up at the barista when she discovered her drink was missing.
Why didnt you tell the manager she let him go for free. You could have got her in trouble.

Should have stolen money and everything you could too