Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rejoice, boyos! IT nerve has been hit

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
Capture

You really want them to notice you this bad? Stop posting them and giving them free dopamine hits faggot

IT nerve is always hit. also it's not surprising to know is full of ugly landwhales.

also nice baitmaxxing thread btw

You really want them to notice you this bad? Stop posting them and giving them free dopamine hits faggot

I've been noticed by "them" several times in the past. I made this thread because quite clearly nerve = hit with that thread. Because it's so fucking true.

I've been noticed by "them" several times in the past. I made this thread because quite clearly nerve = hit with that thread. Because it's so fucking true.
no it's not lol. every single IT post is them getting butthurt at something, that post is no different.

no it's not lol. every single IT post is them getting butthurt at something, that post is no different.

Yea but some are clearly them just being petulent. This one hit a nerve.

volcel if you wouldnt?

Literally RE8's swamp boss