Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rejection story

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I think no one here has ever been rejected by a lesbian, well I have. I met this roastie in uni back in 2016. I didn't have any friends as I had just moved to town. This bitch treated me well and we started hanging out together. She's actually my type of woman, kind of chubby with a fat ass. I thought she was into me because she'd always message me on whatsapp, like send funny videos or just to talk about random shit. She asked me to go out for a drink with her a few times -- at least three times. I said yes and we set dates. But, she'd always flake on me at the last minute to cancel a date which was her idea in the first place. I thought this was weird as fuck. Who the hell keeps asking someone out and then cancel it every damn time. Fast forward, a few weeks and this whore simply stopped coming to classes. I didn't hear anymore from her. Next you know, when I log on my facebook I find a picture of her with a girl. They were kissing... she was a lesbian all along. She fooled me. I thought she wanted to date me, what an idiot I am. Competing with Chad wasn't enough, now we have to worry about women too.

Attachments

• 27337171_1549621815075417_1608213082709462217_n.jpg
    27337171_1549621815075417_1608213082709462217_n.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 26231265_1535792983124967_1686854076008182505_n.jpg
    26231265_1535792983124967_1686854076008182505_n.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 10342891_835596983157597_7916294525441277094_n.jpg
    10342891_835596983157597_7916294525441277094_n.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 80
nigga how is this a rejection story if the girl seemingly never explicitly said that there was a romantic intent behind what she was doing and you also never were forward enough to ask her out properly. You've labeled this as suicide fuel but the only thing that actually happened here was you misinterpreted a person being friendly as wanting to fuck you even when you never had any actual verification of a romantic interest.

what are you doing. What is this thread.

Delete this, pimp.

nigga how is this a rejection story if the girl seemingly never explicitly said that there was a romantic intent behind what she was doing and you also never were forward enough to ask her out properly. You've labeled this as suicide fuel but the only thing that actually happened here was you misinterpreted a person being friendly as wanting to fuck you even when you never had any actual verification of a romantic interest.

Delete this, pimp.
shut up. I'm not chad. That's why she kept flaking on me. I flirted with her a lot. She isn't dumb. Fuck off

Women would rather fuck each other, then fuck an ugly man. I'll get more proof of this.....

Delete this, pimp.

Mina mais feia que bater na mãe porra kkkkk. Kd as neguinhas?

Mina mais feia que bater na mãe porra kkkkk. Kd as neguinhas?
hahaha. As neguinhas tão vindo. Mas pensa só. A mulher te chama pra ir beber com ela, o que isso significa???? achei que queria minha pica. A mina é lésbica, pqp

hahaha. As neguinhas tão vindo. Mas pensa só. A mulher te chama pra ir beber com ela, o que isso significa???? achei que queria minha pica. A mina é lésbica, pqp
Eu teria certeza que era pra dar. É uma fdp msm

shut up. I'm not chad. That's why she kept flaking on me. I flirted with her a lot. She isn't dumb. Fuck off

That makes me have less sympathy. Have you considered that maybe after not having her notably reciprocate your flirtations that that should have been the point at which your realized she wasn't into you? It feels to me like you accidentally strung yourself along by building up an idea of something that was never there and then lamenting the loss of what was never even attainable.

It was just some random girl trying to be friends with you. When you look at it that way it makes sense why she might have flaked on going out to drink; drinking with a friend as just a casual outing isn't something that requires a big commitment to most people and so she probably just had something else come up and didn't feel the need to justify it since it was never that big a deal to her.

You're putting too much energy behind a series of events that were basically nothing at all.
This is why I encourage you to delete this sincerely. You're hurting yourself by thinking about nothing too hard for no reason.

That makes me have less sympathy. Have you considered that maybe after not having her notably reciprocate your flirtations that that should have been the point at which your realized she wasn't into you? It feels to me like you accidentally strung yourself along by building up an idea of something that was never there and then lamenting the loss of what was never even attainable.

It was just some random girl trying to be friends with you. When you look at it that way it makes sense why she might have flaked on going out to drink; drinking with a friend as just a casual outing isn't something that requires a big commitment to most people and so she probably just had something else come up and didn't feel the need to justify it since it was never that big a deal to her.

You're putting too much energy behind a series of events that were basically nothing at all.
This is why I encourage you to delete this sincerely. You're hurting yourself by thinking about nothing too hard for no reason.
You don't even know this girl. Man, we are not even americans. You don't know her. If you don't like what I have said here, just read something else. In our culture, if a girl asks you out.. it means she wants to fuck. Period.

You don't even know this girl. Man, we are not even americans. You don't know her. If you don't like what I have said here, just read something else. In our culture, if a girl asks you out.. it means she wants to fuck. Period.

You're right, I don't know her and I don't know you, and all I have to go on is what you have reported here in this thread so far. So either you should have lead with establishing the fact that your cultural expectations are as they are or you shouldn't be surprised when you're faced with confusion from an outsider.

If what you're saying IS true then it sounds like this girl might have been bisexual the whole time and you indeed got cucked by some woman.

You're right, I don't know her and I don't know you, and all I have to go on is what you have reported here in this thread so far. So either you should have lead with establishing the fact that your cultural expectations are as they are or you shouldn't be surprised when you're faced with confusion from an outsider.

If what you're saying IS true then it sounds like this girl might have been bisexual the whole time and you indeed got cucked by some woman.
Yes, Einstein. That is it. We can't win, fuck.

O gringo acha que é erro de interpretação minha. PQP.... esses caras são uns bostas.
São tudo uns cuck defendendo a mina. :feelsrope: Já era pros BRs feios.

Competing with Rhonda the bull dyke.

Competing with Rhonda the bull dyke.
Those bitches are having lesbian sex while I rot here and don't even know what a pussy feels or smells like. HAHAHAHAHA

it's the ultimate joke.

They fuck dogs rather than make an incels life better