Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rejection Story #2

C

Cognitive

Banned
-
This was during one of my "on-the-street" cold approaches when i was alone. Now most women are taller than me without my lifts on but today I actually had them on which boosted me from 5 foot 1 to 5 foot 4.

Anyways, there was this one girl who appeared to be about 4 foot 11 and she was sitting alone at the Mall where I was approaching.She was an Asian girl that had black hair, a really cute face, and she was sitting alone in the food court.

I thought, "Wow, this is my chance, she's shorter than me, cute, we're the same race so that will help me alot, and she's sitting alone." I was also feeling especially confident because I was much taller than I usually was because of my lifts.

So, I walked up to her and started chatting to her about her day. The typical PUA line is to go up and say hi, introduce yourself, and then start chatting to her about things she enjoys. So, I began and I thought that I would be really nervous and start messing up and my voice would start quivering, but it actually ended up working really well. My voice sounded confident and was clear, and there were no awkward gaps (well as confident as a balding, Asian manlet can sound).

She also seemed engaged with what I was saying. She didn't look down awkwardly or check her phone. We held eye contact well too. Anyways, I asked her if we could exchange numbers and maybe get lunch sometime.

The way I said it (and this is gonna sound really neurotic) was very clear and confident. There's a term for it in PUA which is like alpha mode or focus mode which is when your gameplan, your swagger, and all of the elements of the approach come together in a really coherent way. Anyways, I was definitely in focus mode.

I shit you not, as soon as I said that, her 6 foot tall, white, 8/10 boyfriend came out of the Verizon store (for some reason they had a Verizon store in the food court). My heart sank. She obviously declined the lunch, but she did give me her number and I figured "Hey, maybe, she'll break up with this guy in the future."

So I texted her when I got home, and the number was fake. It was some company or something.

This approach really fucking destroyed me. I didn't do PUA for a few weeks after that from the depression.

It made me want to kill myself so bad. I don't think I ever recovered from it either.

Anyways, I have like a few hundred more of these. Some of them are funny, some of them are sad. I will write one a day or try to atleast

i don't want to be harsh on you, but it never began for you buddy boyo, 5'4? even us 5'7 and '8s are getting mogged day and night, IT NEVER BEGAN FOR US

i don't want to be harsh on you, but it never began for you buddy boyo, 5'4? even us 5'7 and '8s are getting mogged day and night, IT NEVER BEGAN FOR US
I wear 3 inch lifts when I approach women. I'm 5 foot 1 without the lifts on.

She gave you fake number. Damn, OP, I have to that noodle cunt should get painful terminal cancer on clitoris.

how old are you?
if you haven't watch this, this video will blackpill you.

I will watch it when I get home, but thanks for posting it.

I mean I'm pretty much already blackpilled especially on height

I shit you not, as soon as I said that, her 6 foot tall, white, 8/10 boyfriend came out of the Verizon store (for some reason they had a Verizon store in the food court). My heart sank. She obviously declined the lunch, but she did give me her number and I figured "Hey, maybe, she'll break up with this guy in the future."

Lol at this guy.

we need more posts like this, keep up the good threads OP

her 6 foot tall, white, 8/10 boyfriend
There is no reason to play nice or contribute to society in any way. The fact that these fuckers exist is enough of a reason to just go NEET and commit suicide. Fuck America and fuck my heart for continuing to beat.

She gave you fake number. Damn, OP, I have to that noodle cunt should get painful terminal cancer on clitoris.
Yeah she did. Alot of women do that. I got a real number once but she never responded.

I think this is the moment I stopped counting my approaches btw. The last 3 years have kind of been a blur of roaming around malls and nightclubs approaching women. I've probably gotten like 50-60 fake numbers.

Yeah she did. Alot of women do that. I got a real number once but she never responded.

I think this is the moment I stopped counting my approaches btw. The last 3 years have kind of been a blur of roaming around malls and nightclubs approaching women. I've probably gotten like 50-60 fake numbers.
That's very sad, OP. When did you give up all this and realise it's utter waste leaving you nowhere?

This was during one of my "on-the-street" cold approaches when i was alone. Now most women are taller than me without my lifts on but today I actually had them on which boosted me from 5 foot 1 to 5 foot 4.

Anyways, there was this one girl who appeared to be about 4 foot 11 and she was sitting alone at the Mall where I was approaching.She was an Asian girl that had black hair, a really cute face, and she was sitting alone in the food court.

I thought, "Wow, this is my chance, she's shorter than me, cute, we're the same race so that will help me alot, and she's sitting alone." I was also feeling especially confident because I was much taller than I usually was because of my lifts.

So, I walked up to her and started chatting to her about her day. The typical PUA line is to go up and say hi, introduce yourself, and then start chatting to her about things she enjoys. So, I began and I thought that I would be really nervous and start messing up and my voice would start quivering, but it actually ended up working really well. My voice sounded confident and was clear, and there were no awkward gaps (well as confident as a balding, Asian manlet can sound).

She also seemed engaged with what I was saying. She didn't look down awkwardly or check her phone. We held eye contact well too. Anyways, I asked her if we could exchange numbers and maybe get lunch sometime.

The way I said it (and this is gonna sound really neurotic) was very clear and confident. There's a term for it in PUA which is like alpha mode or focus mode which is when your gameplan, your swagger, and all of the elements of the approach come together in a really coherent way. Anyways, I was definitely in focus mode.

So I texted her when I got home, and the number was fake. It was some company or something.

This approach really fucking destroyed me. I didn't do PUA for a few weeks after that from the depression.

It made me want to kill myself so bad. I don't think I ever recovered from it either.

Anyways, I have like a few hundred more of these. Some of them are funny, some of them are sad. I will write one a day or try to atleast

Fucking brutal

d90.jpg

Brutal bro. Also where was the rejection story #1?

Women who do the fake number shit should have both kneecaps blown out with a bat.

It's Genetics. It was always Genetics. It will always be Genetics. It will never not be Genetics.

I'm glad you have come to the obvious truth.

No fucking way, how the fck a 4'10 asian foid got a 6 foot white chad, the fuck!!???
Made me think your story is larp tbh, what the fuckkkk!??!? How my nigga

"jUsT gO fOr sHOrT gIrLS bRo"

Never come to the Netherlands. I'm 5'10 and I see girls that tower over 6 feet on a daily basis.

Jesus op I feel it for you, honestly as a Manlet I've accepted this fate

I thought being 5’3 was bad, damn. Tough stuff fellow greycel

5’10 is manlet in this generation :feelsrope:
In the Balkans and the Netherlands, yes. The average in the United States is 5'9, so I would be considered a tallfag over there.