Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rejection is NOT good for you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
That's like saying that a gunshot to your head is good for you. If you get rejected it means that there's something wrong with you and you can be dead sure it's something you can't change. If you try to get a girl and you get rejected for being yourself, it means that you're not enough the way God made you, and if God himself made you the way you are, what can you do to change? What the fuck can you do to improve yourself? The answer is absolutely nothing.

Chad has never been rejected. But you're not Chad, you're an ugly subhuman. So don't think that the next girl might like you. Don't think that if you do this or that the next girl will date you. Men weren't made for being rejected and in a perfect world women shouldn't be allowed to reject you. And finally, all women have already a preconceived idea of what the perfect (Chad) man looks like, so if just one girl rejects you, you can be sure as fuck the rest will. There's no hope for you or me and there will never be.

Last edited:
In my early 20’s I tried the PUA thing, I thought maybe I struggled with women because I was shy. After reading enough material I did a whole bunch of cold approaches in malls bookstores, gas stations, wherever.

And was shot down 100% of the time.

It does something to you to be rejected 100% of the time. I was expecting a few rejections sure. I was not prepared for the reality.

now that I’m in my mid 30’s I just cringe at how naive I was....or maybe it was just desperation....desperate for hope.

but now it’s just cope. Cope because I won’t rope. But no more hope.

I’m my early 20’s I tried the PUA thing, I thought maybe it was just because I was shy. After reading enough material I did about if cold approaches in malls bookstores, gas stations, wherever.

It does something to you to be rejected 100% of the time. I was expecting a few rejections. I was not prepared for the reality.

now that I’m in my mid 30’s I just cringe at how naive I was....or maybe it was just desperation....desperate for hope.

but now it’s just cope. Cope because I won’t rope. No more hope.
It only needs one rejection to create an incel

Maybe a better analogy would be if you got your hands beaten constantly. Eventually they'll get callus and you'll get numb to the pain, but at what cost? You took a lot of damage into your body and now your sensibility is completely affected

Yeah after so many rejections it didn’t make me stronger or more resolved. It just crushed my self-esteem and made me more apathetic/depressed.

Being rejected means you are a genetic dead end.

Maybe a better analogy would be if you got your hands beaten constantly. Eventually they'll get callus and you'll get numb to the pain, but at what cost? You took a lot of damage into your body and now your sensibility is completely affected
You can become desensitized to it, but the initial pain never goes away. :cryfeels:

In my early 20’s I tried the PUA thing, I thought maybe I struggled with women because I was shy. After reading enough material I did a whole bunch of cold approaches in malls bookstores, gas stations, wherever.

It does something to you to be rejected 100% of the time. I was expecting a few rejections sure. I was not prepared for the reality.

Lol. I tried the pua thing too. The only thing that benefited me was the "neg" because now i can neg bitches and not gaf what they think about me. (I already know...)

If you don't want to do even basic googling, to see how you can change yourself, then what do you want from God? Google aajonus vonderplanitz

brutal, that really sucks bro.

Extraordinary IQ thread.

There's a reason I don't try at all