Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rejection Is good because It helps postmaxxing

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
Assuming you know a girl and you ask her out, for the sake of argument, lets assume that She can Say:
1) yes
2) no

So basically She can became your girlfriend, be loyal, beautiful, Virgin, a 10/10 Stacy and love you unconditionaly ignoring your bad look, height

Or She can reject you, this Is actually the best scenario, in the First scenario you would be a disgusting fakecel, and you would leave this forum, your postcount Will be the same for ETERNITY
In the second you Will start to postmaxx here for feeling Better, and a good postcount Is actually everything in Life, you can't be a .... GrAYcel, I hate GrAYcels so much, instead 20k + postmaxxers are cool

I creeped a foid on the bus

It helps my Psychosis

No matter how high i will never be a november 2017cel. You mog me hard due to September 11 join date

No matter how high i will never be a november 2017cel. You mog me hard due to September 11 join date
Tru I WANTED THAT BASED JOIN DATE, 11 sep 2017

Postmaxxing is lifefuel

Fuck women's rights