Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rejection doesn't make you stronger.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Any rejection/failure you experience in life will only make you less confident and more depressed. The popular myth that what doesn't kill you make you stronger is a cope. It is clear that people who spill that garbage haven't failed as hard as you have or they are coping to keep the rope away.

Getting rejected a lot just desensitizes you to the sting immediately after a rejection. But lots of rejections with no success causes depression long term. That's why I regret having approached so many women in the past.

True. The reason Chad is confident is because he's been experiencing positive reinforcement for years.

one of the reasons ive given up.

after every rejection by a female i just became more lonely and hollow.

what doest kill you makes you easier to kill for next time

Success breeds success.

You at least some success for the rejections to feel they are worth it. The knowledge that you can succeed (even rarely) is what makes you resilient to rejection and therefore stronger.

Endless rejection with zero success does nothing but crush you.

What doesn't kill you makes you weaker or doesn't have an effect
Getting rejected a lot just desensitizes you to the sting immediately after a rejection. But lots of rejections with no success causes depression long term. That's why I regret having approached so many women in the past.

The number that it would take for you to become numb would be the same number it makes you feel very depressed, worthless and socially rejected

"regret is worse than rejection" is also very bluepill.

Coming from a guy who approrached 500+ women IRL I would have been much better off mentally had I never approached women in the first place. Atleast when you have never approached you can still have hope. Having 500+ women making it clear that you are ugly and worthless is much worse than regret.

high iq thread

It makes you stronger if you're a chad lite making industrial approach to find sex friends. It hurts and makes you feel like shit if you put your actual sentiments in the balance.

If you are rejected by more than 5 femoids it's already over.