Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rejection by foid is the worst insult and the one you cannot counter

A

AlexDelarge

Veteran
Not only rejection is the highest form of insult and disrespect also it is the only insult you cant have any proper comeback against.

There is no realistic reaction to rejection that can save your dignity and make you look better in that situation.

-If you make a scene and sperg out and insult the slut you will just humiliate yourself even more. You will show how much that rejection fucked you up and at the same time look like barking dog that doesnt bite

- If you try to act like nothing happened and still be nice to that femoid you are ultra cuck, beyond pathetic

- If you try to go back and pretend you were joking or not really interested it will be cringe and obvious. Again shows how much your ego is hurt

- Final option is to actually beat the shit out of the slut. In this scenario only you will save your dignity, but you will inevitably suffer terrible consequences in feminist world we live in. For more than 99% of guys this is not realistic option.

- Forgot to add option that i did myself on all rejections - walk away with no words. In this scenario you dont humiliate yourself more but it is just admiting defeat. The silence is like saying : “ You just shitted on me and i cant do anything. gg “

Last edited:
Rejection in and of itself isn't a huge blow. It's the way they reject you and how they make fun of you to their cunty friends afterwards

Best reaction is go have a drink or eleven, and don't be nice to her.

In fact, throw up on her if you can.

The reaction after the rejection is the worst

rejection is not the worst thing.

You know what is? Rejection and than going on social media to mock you and make fun of you to their social groups which is exactly what happened to me by a group of 3 used up whores.

If you want to reject, fine! Go ahead, as that is always your right.

What’s not your right is to try to poke fun, mock and try to embrass and humiliate someone after rejecting them - either for a date or maybe perhaps something professional like a job.

Do companies mock applicants they reject for a job? Of course not and doing so would be very disgusting on their part.

They only time you have a right to mock or make fun at someone is when they don’t accept the rejection and just leave you the fuck alone.

They are fucking stalking you by showing up your fucking house and than constantly always contacting you.

I left them alone. No further messages and no fucking stalking.

lol how would would stalk them anyways when I never even had a car nor was I able to sleep during the night.

For 3 years from 19 to 22 I was unable to sleep unless it was during the day time.

I would literally be going out to manhattan every night by train and meeting up with drug and crime associates.

Funny thing is during this time my male hormones were completely nonexistent due to health issues and I was not at all interested in those girls at all.

lol I weighed 105lbs during that time. My weight was lower than when I was fucking 13 years old and I was 19 at the time.

At 13 - I weighed 120lbs solid - at 19 i lost over 15 lbs.

What I was interested in was making money by selling a pick up artist course and I wanted to do expirements to see what works and what does not work as did not want to sell men a garbage course.

I wanted to make money but same time I did not want to scam or rip off guys.

My mindset was to see just what works to attract women and in case some female was down to have sex - my plan was to just run away or get away from
Her. Run away from hotel room or apartment.

Goal was again making money - not getting fucking laid.

lol you really think a male with testosterone levels of a 8 year old boy really fucking cares about women’s pussy or is desperate for sex or hungry for it? lol

Of course not!

All this eventually lead me down to the blackpill.

I met Elliot Rodger online 4 years before he fucking did his mass shootings in his bmw. lol

I knew Elliot Rodger before he got famous. I watched his YouTube videos, went on his bodybuilding threads and also joined PUAHate.com in 2010.

Truth is I am probably the greatest most legendary fucking oldcel wizard on this forum despite being labeled unfairly as a “greycel”….

I am above and beyond fucking based and blackpilled to even fucking care or bother to try to get any female especially with my brain being fucked up now and unable to feel any connection with anyone.

After being black pilled in 2010 by PuaHate.com - I decided to just draw up a bullshit course anyway and just fucking scam dumb cucks.

But I started doing some market research and realized that the PUA companies are all going on a downward spiral - I looked at all them numbers and the competition and in my young inexperienced business opinion without any formal business degree, I believe that the pua business was not going to last…

And you know what? It fucking didn’t last.

No male now buys any fucking pua courses. lol

Hahahaha

DoubleYourDating.com was the biggest and most profit pua company and it has been shut down by the founder himself.

lol

Game was and always will be bullshit. “Game” is a word that implies that your personality and words matter to women.

lol

No they dont matter your words, confidence, manners, character and personality or your jokes or anything to do with your humor.

They only care about your looks and penis size and your ability to make them orgasm countless times.

That’s what foids care about.

Money doesn’t get them to like you at all, it just gets them to fucking use you like a piece of toilet paper.

What’s not your right is to try to poke fun, mock and try to embrass and humiliate someone after rejecting them
they always do that… foid feels very very offended and isulted when guy she dont find attractive tries with her.. so she will do everything to humiliate him. If you approach one foid and she rejects you, every person she knows will know about it and she will also throw in lies to make you look more pathetic and creepy and make herself look even better

The best reaction is a bottle of Vodka