Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rejected yet afuckinggain

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock purdy is HIM
★★★★★
I finally worked up to do it, and she was working today.
She had on an AC DC shirt I really liked it, she had a skirt which was really high so it showed off her coomfuel white Hispanic legs:owo::feelsohh:

I told her I liked her shirt and tried to give a band recommendation, and she just said nice I'll check it out in an uninterested tone.

When she handed me my ticket after I paid, I asked her in the most monotone and nervous voice if she'd mind going on a date with me and to put her number on my ticket.

She politely and confidently refused again and said she's not looking for a relationship, and right after she said that, I said oh..

As she walked away I said it was over under my voice.

maybe she could sense your an incels.is user with her personality detector

She politely and confidently refused again and said she's not looking for a relationship, and right after she said that, I said oh..

Very brutal to read, but you tried your best. No combination of words would've made her interested, looks are law

She had on an AC DC shirt I really liked it, she had a skirt which was really high so it showed off her coomfuel white Hispanic legs:owo::feelsohh:

I told her I liked her shirt and tried to give a band recommendation, and she just said nice I'll check it out in an uninterested tone.

When she handed me my ticket after I paid, I asked her in the most monotone and nervous voice if she'd mind going on a date with me and to put her number on my ticket.

stop trying

maybe she could sense your an incels.is user with her personality detector
Funny enough I was browsing the website while I was there eating.

I’m sorry man, it was a really brutal rejection, I know it must have felt really terrible. But I’m proud of you for trying, I know how difficult it is especially for us guys who have faced so much rejection and are so beaten down. It was extremely courageous of you and I applaud you.

I’m sorry man, it was a really brutal rejection, I know it must have felt really terrible. But I’m proud of you for trying, I know how difficult it is especially for us guys who have faced so much rejection and are so beaten down. It was extremely courageous of you and I applaud you.
Thanks brocel :feelscry:

if she said yes you would've been banned from here lol

she already rejected you when she saw you based on the tone of the first post I see you’re desperate but this is futile.

she already rejected you when she saw you based on the tone of the first post I see you’re desperate but this is futile.
I get that ounce that she may be the one to actually like me or be the break in the dam.
Like that sudden thing where she might be the one that may say yes, but I don't know anymore dude.

I get that ounce that she may be the one to actually like me or be the break in the dam.
Like that sudden thing where she might be the one that may say yes, but I don't know anymore dude.
Brutal life man, its natural that in times of hopelessness ones brain makes scenarios of hope even when there isnt any to cope.

Try holding frame and take a cold shower before hand incel

I would have brought a gun to kill her if she ever said no ( in GTA)

So you frequently go to this restaurant alone? She must have thought you were an absolute loser

That's brutal, i'm sorry brocel. At least you tried i guess.

And I know I am going to get rejected, there's no doubt about it lol. @LeFrenchCel gave me the advice I truly honor now, which is to ask any girl I start to develop a halo for so I can just get it quickly done with before it hurts me more. thank you, brocel.

This is sound advice. But it does have it's downside. Unless you are someone with an unstoppable source of self-esteem and faith in the future, rejection after rejection after rejection will chip away at your heart until there is not much left.

It's good that you are trying, because if you don't try when you are young there is really no way of knowing if you're incel or volcel.

But eventually, after hearing "no" dozens of times and "yes" never, not even once, you might decide it's better to protect whatever is left of your self-esteem from inevitable further damage, and pursue a whitepilled life.

she's hot, skinny, and 5'8, she's about really close to my height.

Sounds like you set yourself an ambitious goal.

if i get rejected, which I know I will most certainly will, I am just going to go home and drink and post here, which I always do xd.

It's good that you have realistic expectations. Doesn't make it hurt any less in my experience. But it does help the process along quicker.
:feelsYall:

Last edited: