Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rejected without even making a move.

NigerianCel.

NigerianCel.

Officer
Today I found out I was friend zoned by a Foid without ever trying to get with her. So I knew this Foid last year who I thought was hot, we talked a little and we were friendly. I never pursued her or even tried to make it seem like I wanted her(I didn’t want her). We eventually stopped talking, and today I found out that my friend talked to her recently. He claims out of nowhere she brought me up in the convo and said, “I should check on him”, since I kinda went MIA for a bit. She then says “I knew he liked me”(I DIDN’T :reeeeee::feelsree:). Then my friend asked her if she liked me back and she said as a “friend”.:feelsrope:

TL;DR: A Foid friend zoned me without me even asking her out or anything

Last edited:
Mogs me, kys if you have foid friends

Ah, yes. When man talk to woman, man must be deeply in love with woman. Otherwise he gay. No exceptions. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Why are you even friends with a foid? You see how disrespectful they are towards you

Foids Always think their that important.

Just little Ego imploded Shits :feelsclown::panties:

That's why I don't speak and say even hi to my females co-workers. I hate and despise humans fuck females, fuck males they are both parasites. I need to lunch an TSAR in every country on Earth.

That's why I don't speak and say even hi to my females co-workers. I hate and despise humans fuck females, fuck males they are both parasites. I need to lunch an TSAR in every country on Earth.

Classic incel moment

imagine having female friends

at least you didn't simp for her ( i hope)

People are way to quick to assume lol