Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rejected over 100 times in 1 day

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
I decided to be put some effort in for once and be friendly to normies online on social media and dating sites an this is what I get in return. I greeted them on facebook with a hey an a picture of myself, no harm in that but most of them ignored me. Some briefly engaged in small talk before ghosting me for no reason, 1 told me about losing her kids, I expressed my sympathy and I was blocked. Another blocked me for simply saying hi. Countless others ghosted me for being friendly.

Over on Match dating over 40 people viewed my profile and not a single fuckin match or response. I'm not brad pitt but I'm not the worst lookin person. I even tried a fuckin swingers site, not a single fuckin response despite showcasing my big dick which is what these whores want on this site yet nothin. Normies can simply smell a low value man from profile alone, they perceive how much validation u have an what u look like.

It's apparent that normies are the most ignorant fuckin species on this planet, no compassion, no understanding, judgemental, you name it. Anyone perceived indifferent from normie tier is instantly frowned upon, even if you're a decent man with values it doesn't mean shit to this shallow, self absorbed, hive minded society, FTL :whatfeels: .

Last edited:
The first 5 billion rejections are just a warm up bro!

brutal. I've swiped hundreds of foids on tinder and didn't even get 10 matches

Must be your personality

Just gotta put yourself out there broooooo

I even told them I'm a teaching assistant which shows that I have some values, ur lucky if they even give u a few sentences, an it's the exact same treatment at work, stuck up ignorant people that treat u like nothin, like ur not even fuckin human.

I'm tired of being treated like an alien all my life, todays has been so brutal, it's really affected my depression, makes me wish I never woke up an give them the satisfaction. Funny when a loser dies all of a sudden they come out the woodwork to express their condolences to ur mum on facebook, yet no one gives a single fuck about u when ur alive, fuck this life :feelsrope: .

the real brutality is the blackpill in its entirety. NEVER BEGAN

ye I just don't understand how some undesirable people get girlfiends an we don't, some are a lot uglier than me that are married with kids wtf. As a low value introverted non normie tier it never began

ye I just don't understand how some undesirable people get girlfiends an we don't, some are a lot uglier than me that are married with kids wtf. As a low value introverted non normie tier it never began
It's because these have low inhibition, they are NT

Normie men: "Just keep putting yourself out there, bro!"
Women: "There's someone out there for everyone, sweaty!"

My condolences, brocel. Most I've had in a single day is one, can't imagine how down I'd be at a hundred.

I decided to be put some effort in for once and be friendly to normies online on social media and dating sites an this is what I get in return. I greeted them on facebook with a hey an a picture of myself, no harm in that but most of them ignored me. Some briefly engaged in small talk before ghosting me for no reason, 1 told me about losing her kids, I expressed my sympathy and I was blocked. Another blocked me for simply saying hi. Countless others ghosted me for being friendly.

Over on Match dating over 40 people viewed my profile and not a single fuckin match or response. I'm not brad pitt but I'm not the worst lookin person. I even tried a fuckin swingers site, not a single fuckin response despite showcasing my big dick which is what these whores want on this site yet nothin. Normies can simply smell a low value man from profile alone, they perceive how much validation u have an what u look like.

It's apparent that normies are the most ignorant fuckin species on this planet, no compassion, no understanding, judgemental, you name it. Anyone perceived indifferent from normie tier is instantly frowned upon, even if you're a decent man with values it doesn't mean shit to this shallow, self absorbed, hive minded society, FTL :whatfeels: .
Have you tried a new haircut?

It’s ok brocel I knew it was over when single mums would reject me.

Based for having the balls to go up to foids and get rejected I've been rejected from multiple opportunities including foids but at least I fucking tried

I wish someone would just shoot me already, I'm done with this life, I exist only to suffer with mental health, rejection, loneliness, my whole life nothin ever goes right for me, this pain is too much :whatfeels:

Try working on your personality.