Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Rejected nicely"

SilentSoup

SilentSoup

Officer
★★
Some femoids have the heart to be nice about it. Oh, I just broke up with my boyfried recently I'm not ready for a new boyfriend. I'm not interested but you're a really nice guy. Everyone seems to think femoids are all equally heartless, but there must be some difference because some of them are directly cruel and some of them are sympathetic.

Sometimes after it's raining out I'll pick up earthworms from the street and put them in safety in the grass/bushes. Even though they're these pink, slimy things that probably aren't conscious I still feel sorry for them getting squished and run over. I imagine the normal people looking at me the way I'd look at an earthworm, pity for a lower form of life.

This life is living hell, a nightmare of constant misery and failiure. My only solace are the few pathetic comforts like video games that help me forget about this torment for a few moments. As time goes on the solace of these comforts is less and less and the weight of my crushing failures is greater. If the universe was just it would free me from this waking hell, either let me ascend or just destroy me and get it over with.

lying about the reason you reject someone is more cruel than not. it hides the truth from them.

lying about the reason you reject someone is more cruel than not. it hides the truth from them.
Exactly. I'd rather be told I'm too short and ugly than some bullshit lie

But still rejection is rejection no matter how, it hurts either way:feelsbadman:

JFL if you think men want the truth. The majority of people who rather be lied to.

I already know I'm ugly. I don't need foids telling me that every time I ask them out.

Sure, being viewed as a sexual being is what we all really want, but being viewed as at least a human being (getting rejected politely) is better than being thought of as subhuman (getting rejected in a manner designed to humiliate).

Some femoids have the heart to be nice about it. Oh, I just broke up with my boyfried recently I'm not ready for a new boyfriend. I'm not interested but you're a really nice guy. Everyone seems to think femoids are all equally heartless, but there must be some difference because some of them are directly cruel and some of them are sympathetic.

Sometimes after it's raining out I'll pick up earthworms from the street and put them in safety in the grass/bushes. Even though they're these pink, slimy things that probably aren't conscious I still feel sorry for them getting squished and run over. I imagine the normal people looking at me the way I'd look at an earthworm, pity for a lower form of life.

This life is living hell, a nightmare of constant misery and failiure. My only solace are the few pathetic comforts like video games that help me forget about this torment for a few moments. As time goes on the solace of these comforts is less and less and the weight of my crushing failures is greater. If the universe was just it would free me from this waking hell, either let me ascend or just destroy me and get it over with.

awww you have a heart of gold man. wouldhaveabeerwithyou/10