Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rejected job request because a foid was chosen over me

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
I have maybe 2/3 times her qualifications to work in that field, as a male i have ten times the need for that job to gain money during summer but they just rejected me in favour of a foid (the store is still fucking full of foids even in obviously non-foid related sectors) because they have incentives to hire foids (also selectors are ALL FEMALES). So now it's litterally impossible to be hired even in fucking sporting/videogame stores as a male, not to mention how hard it already was to be hired in restaurants, bars and all those social-life related jobs.
We are not only rejected sexually but they are also trying to make it impossible to us to have normal/easy jobs to get resources and money.
It's getting worse by the years and only a violent Incel rebellion will stop this

I always get rejected when the people hiring are female, that was when i was looking for a job as im neet now and probably for life, tbh working is kinda red pilled "just go out and meet women" that kind if stuff, but the fact is I will never work these long 8 hour days because im far too lazy, I'd rather die

I always get rejected when the people hiring are female, that was when i was looking for a job as im neet now and probably for life, tbh working is kinda red pilled "just go out and meet women" that kind if stuff, but the fact is I will never work these long 8 hour days because im far too lazy, I'd rather die
Search for a part time job as a garbage collector if you can

Just have a vagina, bro.

I have noticed a lot more females in customer service positions in the past 15 or so years. Equality just meant that employers end up hiring women because people like looking at women more.

Best off applying for a warehouse job where you have to compete with Juan for work. Try to dive a forklift, those are fun.

I have maybe 2/3 times her qualifications to work in that field, as a male i have ten times the need for that job to gain money during summer but they just rejected me in favour of a foid (the store is still fucking full of foids even in obviously non-foid related sectors) because they have incentives to hire foids (also selectors are ALL FEMALES). So now it's litterally impossible to be hired even in fucking sporting/videogame stores as a male, not to mention how hard it already was to be hired in restaurants, bars and all those social-life related jobs.
We are not only rejected sexually but they are also trying to make it impossible to us to have normal/easy jobs to get resources and money.
It's getting worse by the years and only a violent Incel rebellion will stop this
nature is dangerous and only skilful and overprotective males manage to survive and protect their woman and children>cuck society full of white knights and technology that overprotect foids is created>these cucks get outbreed out of the gene pool because they themselves have made them useless>everything returns to is savage state because foids rather breed looks and visibility rather than utility> nature is dangerous and only...

That is just the way it is now sweety. Men (white men) are not longer on the top of the food chain. Get used to it teehee.
Men are rejected everywhere now. Rejected by females, rejected by the social circle (if you even have one in the first place) and rejected from the workplace. You are not even allowed to earn your own money as a man. This world has become ridiculous. I cannot even fully grasp it that this place is the reality we live in. It feels so surreal to me.

That is just the way it is now sweety. Men (white men) are not longer on the top of the food chain. Get used to it teehee.
Men are rejected everywhere now. Rejected by females, rejected by the social circle (if you even have one in the first place) and rejected from the workplace. You are not even allowed to earn your own money as a man. This world has become ridiculous. I cannot even fully grasp it that this place is the reality we live in. It feels so surreal to me.
More like non-chad white men and most males of the rest of the races.

The story of all my job interviews.

I can't even get an interview, I have absolutely no qualifications for any job, it's over

Foids shouldn't be granted what they are granted now.

It is clown world, and hopefully won't last long without imploding.

Even compared to my childhood in the early 2000's it feels like it went down the toilet so fast so much. Surreal the right word
It is clown world, and hopefully won't last long without imploding.
I really hope so

Fuck this inequality tbh. I want to wageslave soon.

JFL at hiring a food at a video game store.
I've had times where foids from a gaming store tried to help me,but if I actually tell them what game I'm looking for,they look stunned,as if people are only supposed to buy CoD and Battlefield.

Women should check their privilidge

JFL at hiring a food at a video game store.
I've had times where foids from a gaming store tried to help me,but if I actually tell them what game I'm looking for,they look stunned,as if people are only supposed to buy CoD and Battlefield.
Worst part is battlefield and cod were milestones of war games and were fun af but they were both destroyed by feminist propaganda in game

How was it forced upon them?
Didn't you play them? I played battlefield 1 and they put blacks, trannie looking men and women into the game (completely out of context obv)

Didn't you play them? I played battlefield 1 and they put blacks, trannie looking men and women into the game (completely out of context obv)
Last I played was Black Ops I think. WTF you could have tranny characters?

Worst part is battlefield and cod were milestones of war games and were fun af but they were both destroyed by feminist propaganda in game
Yeah.I miss mw2 :feelsbadman:
Now western games are nothing more than propaganda vehicles.

Last I played was Black Ops I think. WTF you could have tranny characters
No but they look like ones (speaking for battlefield 1 now maybe even actual trannies are available)

I was waiting and looking forward for a ww1 game since there weren't any and a big part of ww1 was fought and decided in my own region but those faggot just destroyed the game adding out of context diversity and giving the game an Assassin's creed style gameplay (and we are talking about ww1 so trenches and shit)
ask again
Where and how?

No but they look like ones (speaking for battlefield 1 now maybe even actual trannies are available)

I was waiting and looking forward for a ww1 game since there weren't any and a big part of ww1 was fought and decided in my own region but those faggot just destroyed the game adding out of context diversity and giving the game an Assassin's creed style gameplay (and we are talking about ww1 so trenches and shit)

Where and how?
I am curious, could you post a pic of these tranny-looking characters? An importat part of WW2 happened around here where I live instead.

I am curious, could you post a pic of these tranny-looking characters? An importat part of WW2 happened around here where I live instead.
It was in the loading image. I can't find it now, I only find the black man (lol) used in the game cover.