Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rejected for sticking my head out my front door!

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I was waiting on some groceries to be delivered to my house. I opened the door to look for the delivery-driver. My next-door neighbours moved out a while ago, so new people are visiting the house to see if they like. When I opened my front-door today, I noticed a woman standing in the front garden of next-door's house.

images

She gave me an icy look as if: "What the fuck is this thing doing above ground? I don't want to have to live next to this". She had some sort of European accent when I heard her speaking.

I felt like shit so backed up back into my house, but left the front door open, waiting a little bit away from it. The woman's husband or boyfriend came along and as he past my house to go to the house that they were going to look at, he said HELLO and I said hi back.

This is a reoccurring theme in my life. Women treat me like ABSOLUTE HORSESHIT but men acknowledge me, hold doors open sometimes, say hi, let me pass through narrow places if only one person can fit at a time, etc.

Every interaction I have with a woman is blackpilling. It's amazing it took me til oldcel age to be blackpilled. I guess I was just not able to interpret their behaviour as hatred before. Once when I was in primary school, there was this girl called Emma (not her real first name) Buchanan. Her name was written on something and I read it as "Emma Bunch-an-un". She said: "I'm gonna get someone to beat you up". She didn't go through with it but women have been blackpilling me forever. I just wasn't aware that the treatment was a) not normal, b) because of my looks.

Brutal.

Last edited:
You should be used to this by now. I don't even look at or acknowledge random women because I don't want to see their reactions.

Rope time tbh

Nigga it’s over but I’ma send my shooters over to deal with that bitch.
8252328F 0827 48D9 85E3 BB5601E6610F

reject them before they can reject you :feelshmm:

You expected to that snobby slut to say hello, of course she wont say unless you are good looking, matter of fact she will yell at her husband for saying hello to you, our reality.:feelsbadman:

Why don´t you grow plants and herd livestock in your flat like the rest of us?

You should be used to this by now. I don't even look at or acknowledge random women because I don't want to see their reactions.

I didn't mean to look at her. I was looking for the delivery-van.
Why don´t you grow plants and herd livestock in your flat like the rest of us?

I thought by getting groceries delivered, I could avoid foids' evilness but that was delivered to me too
Rope time tbh

when is it ever NOT?

If you was Chad she'd want to buy the place then come onto you whenever her bf wouldn't be around.

This is a reoccurring theme in my life. Women treat me like ABSOLUTE HORSESHIT but men acknowledge me, hold doors open sometimes, say hi, let me pass through narrow places if only one person can fit at a time, etc.

FACEandLMS aka Invisibile used to make THE BEST posts when he didn't realize it was his looks that were putting feemayles off. This niggah was waist-deep in PUA strategies. Muh niggah was so bluepilled. LOL...damn I miss the old Viz.

I've noticed that too. From my experience, men are usually less discriminating than women and are often easier to interact with.

This is a reoccurring theme in my life. Women treat me like ABSOLUTE HORSESHIT but men acknowledge me, hold doors open sometimes, say hi, let me pass through narrow places if only one person can fit at a time, etc

Thats because you are a 6' 2" ogre xD

I was waiting on some groceries to be delivered to my house. I opened the door to look for the delivery-driver. My next-door neighbours moved out a while ago, so new people are visiting the house to see if they like. When I opened my front-door today, I noticed a woman standing in the front garden of next-door's house.

images

She gave me an icy look as if: "What the fuck is this thing doing above ground? I don't want to have to live next to this". She had some sort of European accent when I heard her speaking.

I felt like shit so backed up back into my house, but left the front door open, waiting a little bit away from it. The woman's husband or boyfriend came along and as he past my house to go to the house that they were going to look at, he said HELLO and I said hi back.

Every interaction I have with a woman is blackpilling. It's amazing it took me til oldcel age to be blackpilled. I guess I was just not able to interpret their behaviour as hatred before. Once when I was in primary school, there was this girl called Emma (not her real first name) Buchanan. Her name was written on something and I read it as "Emma Bunch-an-un". She said: "I'm gonna get someone to beat you up". She didn't go through with it but women have been blackpilling me forever. I just wasn't aware that the treatment was a) not normal, b) because of my looks.

Brutal.
You legit from the YouTube channel bro?

You expected to that snobby slut to say hello, of course she wont say unless you are good looking, matter of fact she will yell at her husband for saying hello to you, our reality.:feelsbadman:

Your fault for caring, to you all women should be NpCs by now so treat them like NPCs

If you were a Chad that surname incident would 100% result in her giggling.