Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rejected foid today

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
-
Was trying to sell something to me, told her not interested.

ive done this before: when a foid salesperson tried to sell something to me on the fly, u know when u walk through a crowded downtown area there are usually people that sell shit to you, as she approached me i immediately told her ''sorry, i already have a gf''
of course I know she didnt want to be my gf, she just wanted to seel her crap..the dumbfounded look on her face i still treasure to this day..

ive done this before: when a foid salesperson tried to sell something to me on the fly, u know when u walk through a crowded downtown area there are usually people that sell shit to you, as she approached me i immediately told her ''sorry, i already have a gf''
of course I know she didnt want to be my gf, she just wanted to seel her crap..the dumbfounded look on her face i still treasure to this day..
Extremely based