Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Rejected" by ugly long-nosed femorloids at pub

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Few years ago went to pub with friend. It was friday, crowded, so we sat at table in front of two cunts, also my friend maybe wanted to pick up them, was trying to talk. Manlet framelet, even smaller than me, but low inhib, and used to being butt monkey from childhood, bullied by older brothers. For me those cunts where no interest at all, not only with long knobby noses, what is huge turn-off, but overall unpleasant stupid annoying repulsive creatures. So was just sitting and enduring their nasty presence, and then, while changing sitting position, accidentally kicked in leg of one cunt. She talked something wiht her friend, not heard what, as place was noisy, and in noise I have difficulties to understand what people talking. And then another cunt started to scream at me: "Don't touch! Don't touch! Don't you dare to touch my friend, she is not for you!". In noisy place could say nothing, and screaming for voicecel is awfull option, so just felt offended by their pretentious behaviour. It is I, who was raped by presence of those nasty creatures, I was real victim by accidentally touching that scum, It is I, who is too god for long-nosed femorloids