Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rejected by every foid in the Netherlands

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
I swiped all the foids in the total radius of my cuntry until no one was left in a final attempt at the numbers game om every dating site . Even bought badoo premium and tindr gold and looksmaxxed my photos

Rejected by all of them . Only matches were pajeet scammer catfish accounts and a very few no reply back didnt even read my first message accident click matches

The last thin fibre connecting me to this earth has been cut. My heart has been excorsismd out.

There is nothing left.

Scientific proven reject.

I cannot ascend but I can make them descend

There is no reason for me to have compassion for humanity as they showed me none. The blood is on their hands.

My hatred is confirmed as fully justified.
I merely reaped what they sowed.

Last edited:
Verdommte kut hoers. Wat nou?

Maybe swipe spamming has flagged you as a bot?

just emigrate to another country theory

Doesn’t Netherlands have like cheap hookers or something.

Well that's what you get for using tinder, the results will be obvious, its better to be rejected by those foids while being ghosted by a foid that u dated/knew for a while, the latter hurts more while the first saves you trouble

Last edited:
Brutal. That’s why if I ever move out of America it’ll not be to Europe because I’ll just get mogged be even more good looking whites as a ricecel

Brutal. That’s why if I ever move out of America it’ll not be to Europe because I’ll just get mogged be even more good looking whites as a ricecel
all we can do is money money money max and copes. ain't nothing else

Well that's what you get for using tinder, the results will be obvious, its better to be rejected by those foids while being ghosted by a foid that u dated/knew for a while, the latter hurts more while the first saves you trouble
:feelsugh::feelsugh:

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

it's over for dutchcels

Don't waste your money on that degenerate app boyo

No, you weren’t. It was online dating.

I swiped all the foids in the total radius of my cuntry until no one was left in a final attempt at the numbers game om every dating site . Even bought badoo premium and tindr gold and looksmaxxed my photos

Rejected by all of them . Only matches were pajeet scammer catfish accounts and a very few no reply back didnt even read my first message accident click matches

The last thin fibre connecting me to this earth has been cut. My heart has been excorsismd out.

There is nothing left.

Scientific proven reject.

I cannot ascend but I can make them descend

There is no reason for me to have compassion for humanity as they showed me none. The blood is on their hands.

My hatred is confirmed as fully justified.
I merely reaped what they sowed.

It reads like you are about to go ER. Stop testing the fbicels jfl

Also very brutal. You could try at least SEAmaxxing like me I guess. Because it's over for me in the West too. There is literally no fucking point trying anymore it's fucking pointless.

pretty brutal but what did you expect, we dont say it was always over for nothing. It was always over. It never began for us, our genes made sure of it

Netherlands foids are brutal, they're giants bro