Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Rejected again on my last attempt

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Ok this was my last attempt out of dozens of my attempt i got beaten again by another women just like how i got beaten chained strangled and humiliated by my mother i should mention that im socially skillful person i worked and tried to manipulate this girl mind but i got rejected at the end in a very brutal way i cant post my screenshot of my chat with this girl from my class and im not going to try anymore now im fully blackpilled the reason is no foid is going to understand my value and second reason is im tired of trying everytime a foid reject me it like i got beaten again by my mother fckkkkkkkkkkk alllllllll fckkkkking foids they will all burn in fckkkkking helllllllll come here my fellow Irancel @Iranianoldcel :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Show screenshots.

Seems like you're not blackpilled enough if you still think you can get a gf only with your personality alone.
Remember: only looks matter, other things aren't really important at all.

being incel in place like middle east and eastern europe sounds hell

Over for iranian cels

Seems like you're not blackpilled enough if you still think you can get a gf only with your personality alone.
Remember: only looks matter, other things aren't really important at all.
Now im fully blackpilled

Ok this was my last attempt out of dozens of my attempt i got beaten again by another women just like how i got beaten chained strangled and humiliated by my mother i should mention that im socially skillful person i worked and tried to manipulate this girl mind but i got rejected at the end in a very brutal way i cant post my screenshot of my chat with this girl from my class and im not going to try anymore now im fully blackpilled the reason is no foid is going to understand my value and second reason is im tired of trying everytime a foid reject me it like i got beaten again by my mother fckkkkkkkkkkk alllllllll fckkkkking foids they will all burn in fckkkkking helllllllll come here my fellow Irancel @Iranianoldcel :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Brooo :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Brutal.
Stop torturing your self. These hoes ain't worth the approach.

I'm sorry man. Nothing more ragefuel than getting rejected. Try to keep yourself busy with your copes. Iranian foods are whorest of the whores. :feelsohgod:

Brooo :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Brutal.
Stop torturing your self. These hoes ain't worth the approach.

I'm sorry man. Nothing more ragefuel than getting rejected. Try to keep yourself busy with your copes. Iranian foods are whorest of the whores. :feelsohgod:
It was my last attempt im not going to hurt myself like this anymore

It was my last attempt im not going to hurt myself like this anymore
How many times have you tried? I remember,back in the day, this Jonoobi foid in Yahoo Answers (probably 12 years ago) used to masturbate to Cristiano Ronaldo's pictures. :fuk: She didn't even want to chat with me. Brutal.

She had a bf. I remember she asked this question: "is it OK if my bf keeps asking me to send him pictures of myself in a skirt?" She probably got fucked left and right.

How many times have you tried? I remember,back in the day, this Jonoobi foid in Yahoo Answers (probably 12 years ago) used to masturbate to Cristiano Ronaldo's pictures. :fuk: She didn't even want to chat with me. Brutal.

She had a bf. I remember she asked this question: "is it OK if my bf keeps asking me to send him pictures of myself in a skirt?" She probably got fucked left and right.
I didnt count but its atleast 20 times but many of them was just approching in the park and library only few of them was brutal like this one

sike graycel moment.

if you have to try its over.

I didnt count but its atleast 20 times but many of them was just approching in the park and library only few of them was brutal like this one
Damn bro. You have the balls to approach. All of my approaches have been online. :dafuckfeels:

Over for iraniancels. Shiism sectarism is way worse than Hinduism cow worshipping. Go Sunnimax with the black flag guys (in videogame :feelshehe::feelsdevil:).

I have never asked a girl out because I am too pussy, but I know if I ask, I'll get rejected.

Another fucking 14 year old incel :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Awaiting screenshots.

Sad shit. At least you tried

what is beauty standard for persian foids tho? they prefer more european looking guys?

what is beauty standard for persian foids tho? they prefer more european looking guys?
Their standard is actually lower than western foids you can get laid if you are low tier normie or 5/10 about european looking idk but i dont think their act like noodlewhores

This why I don't do this shit anymore I just ignore everyone now not helping women anything they better ask their daddy or boyfriend husband