Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reject nature, embrace volition (tales from basement in germany)

• Thread starter soul contre tous
  • Start date
soul contre tous

soul contre tous

Cannibalistic Humanoid Untermensch Destroyer
-
As i stated before, mother nature is the incels biggest enemy. We are supposed to serve society, then die (without going ER), then rot, without procreating.
Not only does nature not want you to procreate, it wants you to feel miserable because of it.

It wants you not only to suffer from lonelieness, and rejection, it wants you to suffer from thinking about your lonelieness and uglyness all day, because nature wants to drive you into cuckery and suicide.

You are striving for things you won't get, because nature toys with you by getting you influenced by your instincts, so that you survive long enough to help raise chads genetically superior child.
And even chad, despite all the things he got going for, doesn't experience nearly as much happiness in his life as a truecel experiences suffering.

The pleasure in this world gets vastly outweighed by the suffering in this world.
Why? Because nature wants it to be this way. If you don't suffer, you are bored, if you are not bored, you suffer. You are made to suffER.

But you still have a choice: Deny nature, fight against nature, strive to not be natures fucktoy.
Embrace your own freedom of choice, don't give into the instincts that make you suffer.
Create something meaningful, even if people disrespect you and your accomplishments because you are an incel.

Is a smaller chin really that much worse then a bigger chin just because mothER nature tells you it is? NO!
Does being incel mean you are less capable than chad in every aspect of life? FUCK NO! CHAD'S PRETTY FACE DOESN'T MEAN SHIT!
IT ONLY MEANS SOMETHING TO MENTALLY ENSLAVED NORMIES AND FOIDS!

Don't let nature dictate your self-worth, your decisions, your life! Deny nature as much as possible!

Attachments

• 1691439102117.png
    1691439102117.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
As i stated before, mother nature is the incels biggest enemy. We are supposed to serve society, then die (without going ER), then rot, without procreating.
Not only does nature not want you to procreate, it wants you to feel miserable because of it. It wants you not only to suffer from lonelieness, and rejection, it wants you to suffer from thinking about your lonelieness and uglyness all day, because nature wants to drive you into cuckery and then into suicide.

You are striving for things you won't get, because nature toys with you by getting you influenced by your instincts, so that you survive long enough to help raise chads genetically superior child.
And even chad, despite all the things he got going for, doesn't experience nearly as much happiness in his life as a truecel experiences suffering.

The pleasure in this world gets vastly outweighed by the suffering in this world.
Why? Because nature wants it to be this way. If you don't suffer, you are bored, if you are not bored, you suffer. You are made to suffER.

But you still have a choice: Deny nature, fight against nature, strive to not be natures fucktoy.
Embrace your own freedom of choice, don't give into the instincts that make you suffer.
Create something meaningful, even if people disrespect you and your accomplishments because you are an incel.

Is a smaller chin really that much worse then a bigger chin just because mothER nature tells you it is? NO!
Does being incel mean you are less capable than chad in every aspect of life? FUCK NO! CHAD'S PRETTY FACE DOESN'T MEAN SHIT!
IT ONLY MEANS SOMETHING TO MENTALLY ENSLAVED NORMIES AND FOIDS!

Don't let nature dictate your self-worth, your decisions, your life! Deny nature as much as possible!

Peace out, brocels
basically try your hardest if you have the lowest point in life and create something meaningful.
I totally agree on the part that if you are ugly but you can achieve as the same level as chad if you work hard
But honestly let's be honest, that's betabuxxing, a manlet like me has no choice of either becoming faggot(transexual)(probably my ending due to my autism) or betabuxxing.
The halo effect is real. Life gives you more opportunities and im excluding the dating part becuase we all know how it goes.

I think that well-developed symmetric facial bones and other soft features signal health and good genes to other people. The typical mouthbreather phenotype has a variety of flaws for example, it's not just a concave profile with a small chin and a big nose. They usually have bad posture and for whatever reason usually their ears are more prominent. There might be some breathing problems because their airways are too small. They might develop health issues and pain stemming from their bad posture. And probably an array of other problems where the connection is not immediately obvious.

From a more general perspective, the current mathematical models describing the universe are remarkably simple, full of order and symmetry. I guess it makes sense to strive for these ideals in human evolution as well.

These are two reasons why I think that humans should indeed strive for facial beauty, but they should acknowledge other forms of beauty more, such as art, music, engineering, or any other human creation. And most importantly society should try to reduce suffering as much as possible which means that even truecels should be able to get a gf and respect in society.

Blindly worshipping nature and evolution makes no sense imo, and I also don't think there is any serious moral framework or religion that advocates for this.

@Luzifer @Izayacel @ADHD_cel @FemoidsGTFO @Thaway @AmnesiaHazecel
did read it , as an incel and Self aware Man . You should do everything in your Power to not be Societys Cuck . Avoid Responsibility unless the reward is worth it and Induldge as much as Possible .

Based germancel, the only winning move is not to play and do the least amount possible

Based germancel, the only winning move is not to play and do the least amount possible
based schopenhauER/mainländERcel

I think that well-developed symmetric facial bones and other soft features signal health and good genes to other people. The typical mouthbreather phenotype has a variety of flaws for example, it's not just a concave profile with a small chin and a big nose. They usually have bad posture and for whatever reason usually their ears are more prominent. There might be some breathing problems because their airways are too small. They might develop health issues and pain stemming from their bad posture. And probably an array of other problems where the connection is not immediately obvious.

From a more general perspective, the current mathematical models describing the universe are remarkably simple, full of order and symmetry. I guess it makes sense to strive for these ideals in human evolution as well.

These are two reasons why I think that humans should indeed strive for facial beauty, but they should acknowledge other forms of beauty more, such as art, music, engineering, or any other human creation. And most importantly society should try to reduce suffering as much as possible which means that even truecels should be able to get a gf and respect in society.

Blindly worshipping nature and evolution makes no sense imo, and I also don't think there is any serious moral framework or religion that advocates for this.

the hypergamy is insane here, like nowhere else I've ever seen
I can imagine the germanic and nordic countries are fucked since its blonde stacy and aryan chadland, ovER for teutonicels