Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reintegrating Back Into Society

Waylan

Waylan

Recruit
★★
If you've been reading my posts you'll know that I recently became a jobcel. Basically the story is that I tried to NEETmaxx for as long as I could but I got drunk one night and punched a hole in the wall so my mom made me go to work or I get kicked out and now I'm a warehouse worker for Vitacost. Great.

For her it's a relief that she doesn't have to see me all day(she hates me) but for me this stinks. Going to work means I have to interact with people. People means foids. The company I work for is some big woke megaleftist company who put a lot of emphasis on diversity so you can imagine the kind of shit show I walk into everyday.

But not only that, this means I have to suffer the same treatment I suffered pre-isolation. Surprisingly, I haven't been bullied or picked on but women are still disgusted by me. Every time I pass by one of those things they don't dare make eye contact with me and make a weird face. I see them being friendly with the other male workers but me? No way Jose. A lot of them are fat and ugly and I still get treated this way.

I'm tired of this shit dude. Why must arbitrary things like looks or behavior constitute this sort of treatment? The older I get the more I become convinced that it's not just women, it's people in general. Humans are shit to each other, even on this forum. These last 4-5 years have destroyed the belief that there are any good people. I don't hate just women, I hate virtually everyone.

Last edited:
it happens . Every time I go to my job I just get filled with disgust and anger for the people around me. I don't even know why sometimes, but I just feel that the world is against me, they all look at me with disgust but I feel genuine hatred toward them.

yeah no shit, men are shallow and retarded too, they just don't affect your life to the point they make false rape accusations on you or worse.

Diversity at a workplace? I feel so bad for you. I remember this one white chick sucking this black guy’s cock in a bathroom stall during lunch breaks. She smelled like sperm and black stank the whole fucking day. I learned she got STDs later on. Burn the coal, pay the toll.
If you've been reading my posts you'll know that I recently became a jobcel. Basically the story is that I tried to NEETmaxx for as long as I could but I got drunk one night and punched a hole in the wall so my mom made me go to work or I get kicked and now I'm a warehouse worker for Vitacost. Great.

For her it's a relief that she doesn't have to see me all day(she hates me) but for me this stinks. Going to work means I have to interact with people. People means foids. The company I work for is some big woke megaleftist company who put a lot of emphasis on diversity so you can imagine the kind of shit show I walk into everyday.

But not only that, this means I have to suffer the same treatment I suffered pre-isolation. Surprisingly, I haven't been bullied or picked on but women are still disgusted by me. Every time I pass by one of those things they don't dare make eye contact with me and make a weird face. I see them being friendly with the other male workers but me? No way Jose. A lot of them are fat and ugly and I still get treated this way.

I'm tired of this shit dude. Why must arbitrary things like looks or behavior constitute this sort of treatment? The older I get the more I become convinced that it's not just women, it's people in general. Humans are shit to each other, even on this forum. These last 4-5 years have destroyed the belief that there are any good people. I don't hate just women, I hate virtually everyone.
Hate can be a powerful tool. Learn how to unwield its power for max benefits.

Last edited:
If you've been reading my posts you'll know that I recently became a jobcel. Basically the story is that I tried to NEETmaxx for as long as I could but I got drunk one night and punched a hole in the wall so my mom made me go to work or I get kicked out and now I'm a warehouse worker for Vitacost. Great.

Well you can waste all your money on "muh copes" and keep complaining for the rest of your life, or you can look for ways to invest that money so that maybe one day to can build an enjoyable life for yourself.

Diversity at a workplace? I feel so bad for you. I remember this one white chick sucking this black guy’s cock in a bathroom stall during lunch breaks. She smelled like sperm and black stank the whole fucking day. I learned she got STDs later on. Burn the coal, pay the toll.
Same for a whoroid in my class that got gangbanged the night prior an exam, I had to sit next to her and the smell was unbearable, truly hope she got AIDS.