Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Reincarnation and Ugliness

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
If you realized that we are ugly because of things we did in some past lives, like throwing acid on someone's face or bullying ugly people, how would that change your worldview and how you see your situation.

Just a hypothetical, I don't care if you actually believe in reincarnation or not.

If I can't remember what I did wrong, why should I be punished for it? It's like taking benzos and waking up in jail.

1/ reicarnation is shit, one of the biggest cope made by guess who? curry.
2/ if that happened to be true, that would motivate me to get revenge more than anything else, it's counter productive. Putting someone's on a curse, while removing every proof and memory of mistakes he could have made in the past isn't about justice nor is positive in any way

If I can't remember what I did wrong, why should I be punished for it? It's like taking benzos and waking up in jail.
Maybe it's natural, like how sitting in a nuclear fallout regions doesn't mean you did anything wrong, but you will still get cancer and die.
I don't know, just answer the question lmao
1/ reicarnation is shit, one of the biggest cope made by guess who? curry.
2/ if that happened to be true, that would motivate me to get revenge more than anything else, it's counter productive. Putting someone's on a curse, while removing every proof and memory of mistakes he could have made in the past isn't about justice nor is positive in any way
What kind of revenge? And on whom?
Reincarnation seems more legitimate than an afterlife in heaven imo, but who knows.

Maybe it's natural, like how sitting in a nuclear fallout regions doesn't mean you did anything wrong, but you will still get cancer and die.
The wrongs that I'm being punished for having done in a previous life were also genetically determined to a certain extent; it would suck to be stuck in a loop of reincarnation where you do wrongs because your situation sucks so you are placed in a suckier situation next life, but I guess that's why Buddhists want to reach enlightenment and escape the cycle of rebirth, tbh.

If you realized that we are ugly because of things we did in some past lives, like throwing acid on someone's face or bullying ugly people, how would that change your worldview and how you see your situation.

Just a hypothetical, I don't care if you actually believe in reincarnation or not.
You know what this means then? Next round I'm a chad.

The wrongs that I'm being punished for having done in a previous life were also genetically determined to a certain extent; it would suck to be stuck in a loop of reincarnation where you do wrongs because your situation sucks so you are placed in a suckier situation next life, but I guess that's why Buddhists want to reach enlightenment and escape the cycle of rebirth, tbh.
True, doesn't sound like fun in that case.

You know what this means then? Next round I'm a chad.
Or we might get reborn as fkin bonobos or worms or some shit that get lots of sex. Would be a cruel joke.

i must have been hitler in a past life to deserve this fate