Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reincarnation/afterlife maxxxing and nature coping post

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Not endorsing the usage of reddit, cause it is cucked, but the people on the incel subreddit are so funny

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/ifyuie/we_have_to_afterlifereincarnationmaxx_there_is_no/

No reincarnation for my face.

And obviously we have the worst luck in this world. Why do you think nature will be so generous on us and bless us with a Chad face in our afterlife. There is no hope. We are stuck in a never ending loop of inceldom. Maybe in my next life, I'll be a ricecel and in the one after that, maybe a currycel. Nature only favors the strong so Chad will be Chad, even in his afterlife.

There is no hope. We are stuck in a never ending loop of inceldom. Maybe in my next life, I'll be a ricecel and in the one after that, maybe a currycel. Nature only favors the strong so Chad will be Chad, even in his afterlife.

Your loss bro. Pessimism wont do you any good. Im already planning ahead on how many women Imma bang in the next life when I get reincarnated as Jason Derulo ;):D:cool:

i still have no clue if people here actually believe in a non christrian reincarnation

Cope, we are all going to disappear when we die.

Hopefully I get reincarnated as a White Chad.

Earth is literally hell and this dimension is just a never ending reincarnation cicle where you just keep coming back again, either this or we go to the ground and stay there.

Considering our bad luck we are probably coming back as roaches or rodents.

i still have no clue if people here actually believe in a non christrian reincarnation
Reincarnation is the worst possible fate for an incel tbh just reliving life over and over again.
Cope, we are all going to disappear when we die.
That would be good tbh
Earth is literally hell and this dimension is just a never ending reincarnation cicle where you just keep coming back again, either this or we go to the ground and stay there.

Considering our bad luck we are probably coming back as roaches or rodents.
At least they aren't as aware of their suffering as humans tbh