Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Rehab story: Chad gets everything

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
BACKGROUND: If you didn't know I was put in a government/court ordered rehab (Christian based-headed by a pastor who was old and senile but he's not very relevant) for 9 months, from early feb to late october.

I didn't talk to this guy, or anyone really, I just kinda sat back in the corner and read (Might post pic of the books I read later in an offtopic thread. PM If you want to stay updated on that).

So this chad (Jackson's his name) was originally from a big rich family, he had everything; good genetics, good metabolism, all of it. His roastie foid mom was all tatted up and divorced and so he also had a spoiling single mother who didn't care if he did drugs. He was enrolled in sports like football and martial arts stuff, typical chad BS with him. And he was put in rehab as a CONVICTED FELON. He cheated on everything in the program and the guards even KNEW and didn't care! Well, later in the year he was accepted to fucking UT on a scholarship. U FUCKING T, the University of Texas. A convicted felon. He's also a fucking idiot and I could easily outclass him in intelligence.

Also note that he's a literal meathead. He's like 200lb pure muscle but a retard.

Anyway, he was fucking accepted to a UNIVERSITY. FULL RIDE. Chad always wins. Fuck him, and I hope his ass gets sent back to that shithole. When the beta uprising happens he's one of the first regional targets. Universities are fucktarded and only award you based on physical capabilities.

So Chad wins. It's a normal day then

Chad fucks all women

JFL at participating in society when life is rigged from the start

sports chads get treated better by unis than incel giga geniuses

In Texas, Chads who do sports are worshipped. The only staff who ever hated me in high school were the coaches, even though I was pretty strong and had a good frame myself and went to gymcel after high school 3-5 times a week. It's because I was still ugly.

Water is ___(3 letters)

if I was in your country I would help you on the day of the uprising we could paint the town red and turn that university into a red master piece.

I was put in a government/court ordered rehab (Christian based-headed by a pastor who was old and senile but he's not very relevant) for 9 months, from early feb to late october.
:feelswhere:

Chad always wins.
In other news, grass is green.

What a twist bro, didn't expect the chad winning at the end

In Texas, Chads who do sports are worshipped. The only staff who ever hated me in high school were the coaches, even though I was pretty strong and had a good frame myself and went to gymcel after high school 3-5 times a week. It's because I was still ugly.
Coaches sound like fags that jack off to gachimuchi anyways tbh

Society and government will give chad as many chances and opportunities as he needs. Meanwhile incel ends up homeless and/or dead. JFL at this piece of shit world.

And he was put in rehab as a CONVICTED FELON. He cheated on everything in the program and the guards even KNEW and didn't care! Well, later in the year he was accepted to fucking UT on a scholarship. U FUCKING T, the University of Texas. A convicted felon. He's also a fucking idiot and I could easily outclass him in intelligence.

So this is what life on easy mode looks like.

Chad could be a complete fuck up and still end up on top because humans worship good genes and shit on bad genes. Mark Wahlberg through rocks at school children because they were black and assaulted a men for being asian. He went to jail and still had people worshiping him because of his facial bones.

The winner (of the genetic lottery) takes it all.

We need to ban sport scholarships tbhngldedsrs.