Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rehab room is the only good BP youtuber left

jaegerbomb

jaegerbomb

Greycel
Ever since dbdr left rehab room is the only other actually good BP youtuber left, all the good ones are either gone or inactive, everyone else is very boring and put me to sleep

@Stupid Clown

There’s also Thinking Ape

Yeah, as well as the OG 'Savvy Guy'.:blackpill:

I don't like his accent

It also gives me the feeling of being an autistic victimist who goes crying everywhere. (Like many incels actually)

I like to watch rehab room / ITV since 2022 he has made some good videos

He's an SJW

I might make a thread about him soon
"Naw ya see, tha real deal with the blackpill 'n shieeeet is that whitey beeeyz rayciss and it stop a nicca from getting that poon, nahm sayin?"

Good

He's also another anti-white ethnic with inferiority complex
Yeah I've seen that a lot

I know I will have a "bias" in this, but I feel as if the blackpill/incel community does have an "anti-white" element to it

He's an SJW
I love his vids but yeah he REALLY overexaggerates the effect of JBW, and he overrates white foids to an extreme extent in terms of where they are on the SMV scale

you totally should, pretty much everyone here watches him. Feel free to tag me when/if you make it

He's an SJW

This.
Truth on the sjw part, hearing him talk about stuff that reveals his leftist leaning views is very obnoxious, he's a currycel so that probably explains why

Yeah I've seen that a lot

I know I will have a "bias" in this, but I feel as if the blackpill/incel community does have an "anti-white" element to it
It's because of the blacks and Indians, maybe if they went to their respective countries they could find a Becky of their own race instead of running after white women.

Fuck Rehab room. He was the main one who started the "JBW" myth. Hope he get's permabanned from jewtube.

What happened to lord bognadoff?

Truth on the sjw part, hearing him talk about stuff that reveals his leftist leaning views is very obnoxious, he's a currycel so that probably explains why
For a lot in this community, if you took the whole hating women aspect out of it, they'd sound no different from Redditors
It's because of the blacks and Indians, maybe if they went to their respective countries they could find a Becky of their own race instead of running after white women.
Yeah- if we get told to travel half the globe to a place we have no connection to, why can't we tell them to literally go to a place they have a connection with?

Hypocrisy, much?

Also, both of those demographics are literally the least impacted by JBW, there's literally more Black men with White women according to stats
I love his vids but yeah he REALLY overexaggerates the effect of JBW,
Yeah ofc, and he also refused to touch on JBB despite evidence for it existing
and he overrates white foids to an extreme extent in terms of where they are on the SMV scale
I actually to a degree agree with him, but ofc his ass over-exaggerates it
you totally should, pretty much everyone here watches him. Feel free to tag me when/if you make it
I will

Thoughts? @Mortis

Last edited:
Fuck Rehab room. He was the main one who started the "JBW" myth. Hope he get's permabanned from jewtube.
Based, I'll smoke his pack if/when he gets banned

In fact, I've been wanting to start my own channel(probably odyssey) to counter this bullshit

If one day there is a revolutionary incel movement it will be the work of its white and asian members, the other races are not going to do a damn

Remember this comment

If one day there is a revolutionary incel movement it will be the work of its white and asian members, the other races are not going to do a damn

Remember this comment
Based & agreed

White, Asian, and maybe some "Whiter" Castizos will lead the movement, not a bunch of butthurt shitskins & groids

In fact, I've been wanting to start my own channel(probably odyssey) to counter this bullshit
That would be kino you should do it

heightpill is pretty funny

Wait was he??? He's the one who's responsible for popularizing that nonsense? I always figured he was just one of many ethnics yapping about it, i had no idea he was the one who started/popularized it

Ah ofc he's a fucking Curry jfl

For a lot in this community, if you took the whole hating women aspect out of it, they'd sound no different from Redditors
He isn't curry. He is Turkish, his accent is clearly not curry.
He's an SJW
He isn't an SJW.You can disagree with his veiws on "poltics coping" which is sub5 white dudes coping with white nationalism(not my opinion) but calling him and SJW is a little extreme

Only sub 0 white garbage dna hate rehab room.

There was some rumors that Rehabroom was feminist, Are they bs?

There's nothing a youtuber can tell you that you can't already intuitively discern just from your lived experiences

I love his vids but yeah he REALLY overexaggerates the effect of JBW, and he overrates white foids to an extreme extent in terms of where they are on the SMV scale

Lol. In his video covering think before you sleep. (Which was pretty good tbf) He acted as if this ugly autistic guy ranting about star bucks would be extremely attractive to ethnic women and went on a rant about white privilege.

He's an SJW

This.
He makes good videos when he's not going off about JBW or how women are better than men.

There was some rumors that Rehabroom was feminist, Are they bs?
I don't know. He seems more fond of women than men.

Only sub 0 white garbage dna hate rehab room.
I don't hate him. I just wish he'd stop making factually incorrect statements.

The amount of ethnic bashing in these spaces casts a colossal shadow on it

The amount of ethnic bashing in these spaces casts a colossal shadow on it
The ethnic bashing is simply a response to the white bashing

I'll celebrate for a day when he is eventually banned:hax:

Please do that. Bitchute & rumble are good options too.

What happened to dbdr

Wait was he??? He's the one who's responsible for popularizing that nonsense? I always figured he was just one of many ethnics yapping about it, i had no idea he was the one who started/popularized it
In 2018 he basically made so many videos crying about "Muh JBW" while denying JBB. His talking points quickly spread to the forums.

In 2018 he basically made so many videos crying about "Muh JBW" while denying JBB. His talking points quickly spread to the forums.
What a cancerous cunt
I'll celebrate for a day when he is eventually banned:hax:

Please do that. Bitchute & rumble are good options too.
I'll consider those also

hes post introduce me to blackpill tbh,im sure theres many other that become blackpilled due to his vid

I don`t watch any Blackpill youtube