Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rehab Room exposes TBYS

Mayocel

Mayocel

Apostle of the Grey Pill
★★★★
Rehab destroys TBYS for being a betabuxx simp

What he forgot to mention is that Venti already drained Sean dry and dumped him.

There is a timeline on kiwifarms:

TL;DR: Think Before You Simp orbited e-thot Venti, she settled for him for a short while while he kept throwing money at her, moved across the country for her, and even proposed to her. Then she ditched him as usual.

Sorry if there was another thread, couldn't find it.

When he said the sub 3 guy could use JBW I cringed. Rehab room is too obsessed with JBW and has no grasp on reality. Good video otherwise. Think before you simp unironically used to make pretty decent blackpill videos. Funny how he just pretends none of it exists now

When he said the sub 3 guy could use JBW I cringed. Rehab room is too obsessed with JBW and has no grasp on reality. Good video otherwise. Think before you simp unironically used to make pretty decent blackpill videos. Funny how he just pretends none of it exists now
I'm guessing from his appearance either he was a genuine incel (he probably still is, Venti probably led him on :feelskek: ), or another grifter like Tate or Hamza. Even back then he was going on and on about self improvement and how anything is possible.
Honestly, it is funny how he was so smug about gymmaxxing with a physique like his, my 60 yo father mogs him lol.

i watched his newest video because someone posted it here and it's was pure retarded "anybody can be attractive if you work hard bro" cope

Just settle for a hammerhead shark theory

What he forgot to mention is that Venti already drained Sean dry and dumped him.

TL;DR: Think Before You Simp orbited e-thot Venti, she settled for him for a short while while he kept throwing money at her, moved across the country for her, and even proposed to her. Then she ditched him as usual.

Saw this earlier, although I don't know the YouTuber think before you sleep - it's insane how immediately he did a 180 and started spouting cope the moment an e-foid showed him some attention. Her comments about not "giving away sex for free anymore" were especially funny. should make anyone "dating" her cautious of her sexual past .

I remember when TBYS was still a mgtow youtube guy back in 2020, then his content shifted to the more broadly conservative/advice youtuber around 2021.

I remember when TBYS was still a mgtow youtube guy back in 2020, then his content shifted to the more broadly conservative/advice youtuber around 2021.
A lot of MGTOW are actually MSTOW - men SENT their own way. They are incels like us who have reframed it as them leaving dating. Other times it's old men who have survived divorce rape.

Either way, a little foid attention and they abandon their mantra. A little income to buy prostitutes or passportmax, they stop preaching MGTOW to their audience and start preaching redpill.

would rather be forced to leap out my window than ever visit kiwifarms

Exactly how i feel when i watch rehab. Overall hes probably my favorite channel on yt but he has such a huge obsession with jbw and ridiculously overexxagerates its effect. He sees a white subhuman and always needs to mention that hes still better off than a brown person because he can use his jbw.

So many brown people just dont understand the fact that jbw doesnt work for subhumans. It doesnt even work in SEA anymore because theres too many normie passport bros in SEA now so SEAfoids are chad only nowadays.

If anything its JBB in the west now because black and brown people have the media halo, and foids also think its "exotic" to date one

Rehab often has really smart takes and is grounded in reality but good lord sometimes he says the dumbest things in regard to racepill and jbw

Dnw Can't stand his accent
Thats what makes him funny. His accent is what makes it hilarious whenever he says his classic go-to lines like

-Its like predicting 8 o clock at 7:30
-Faker than a 3 dollar bill
-GUYS...
-They would have called in the nation-al guard... SPECIAL FORCES
-REHAB YOU PIECE OF SHIT, WHERE IS MY VIDEO

Honestly most of these things wouldnt even be all that funny if a normal American said them but something about his delivery combined with accent makes it funny

Also it keeps the normies away

Exactly how i feel when i watch rehab. Overall hes probably my favorite channel on yt but he has such a huge obsession with jbw and ridiculously overexxagerates its effect. He sees a white subhuman and always needs to mention that hes still better off than a brown person because he can use his jbw.

So many brown people just dont understand the fact that jbw doesnt work for subhumans. It doesnt even work in SEA anymore because theres too many normie passport bros in SEA now so SEAfoids are chad only nowadays.

If anything its JBB in the west now because black and brown people have the media halo, and foids also think its "exotic" to date one

Rehab often has really smart takes and is grounded in reality but good lord sometimes he says the dumbest things in regard to racepill and jbw
idk i dont think passport bros are that many tbh, might make it only a little harder but still legit for jbw

lmao so this guy is pretending to be some masculine anti woke shit look at him he looks like a fucking low t soyboy who couldnt do 10 pullups

idk i dont think passport bros are that many tbh, might make it only a little harder but still legit for jbw
In the rural areas its prob not that bad, but in the population centers like cities in vietnam and thailand for example its really bad. ive seen so many posts and videos from SEAwhores complaining about how many white men they see every day and how its "sexist" because those men "only view women as sex", are "exploiting poor women", and "you only came here because you couldnt get a wife in the west" (ngl i think its funny when they say this though because that last one is 100% true :feelshaha:)

I guess it would probably still be possible to ascend, but it would be much much more difficult than it was just a decade ago, and the window is closing fast. The typical sub5 white dude could probably get a couple of hookups with sub5 foids and subhuman foids (just like that one banned user here, i think his name was itsover) but if you want a loving wife which is what im personally interested in then youre never going to get it from SEA, or any other geomaxx location for that matter

If i wanted to cash in on my jbw for a wife I could probably go to some remote village in the middle of the jungle or something and wife up some subhuman looking noodlefoid, but theres zero chance shes going to speak english, and im going to have to deal with immensely poor and unclean living conditions, etc. Its a difficult and dangerous task not many are willing to take up

Obv i could easily just betabux a noodlefoid who speaks english in a city with a nice standard of living, but betabuxxing a SEAwhore entirely defeats the purpose of SEAmaxxing. At that point its not JBW, its just be betabuxxer

idk i dont think passport bros are that many tbh
As for this specifically, i know it might seem like a niche thing but i can promise you its actually a lot more common than youd think. Even my little brother, who has never spent any time in the manosphere or blackpill communites, knows what passport bros are

Last edited:
Thats what makes him funny. His accent is what makes it hilarious whenever he says his classic go-to lines like

-Its like predicting 8 o clock at 7:30
-Faker than a 3 dollar bill
-GUYS...
-They would have called in the nation-al guard... SPECIAL FORCES
-REHAB YOU PIECE OF SHIT, WHERE IS MY VIDEO

Honestly most of these things wouldnt even be all that funny if a normal American said them but something about his delivery combined with accent makes it funny

Also it keeps the normies away
true