Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Regular Incel vs. Mentalcel

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★★★
I understand Trucel, but what exactly is Mentalcel.

I'm trying to determine what I am.

I already know that I'm:
1. Incel
2. Wizardcel (30s)
3. Shortcel (5'6")
4. Penis too small (3.8")
5. Speech impediment (can't talk normally like most people)
6. I probably have some sort of autism because of childhood trauma and PTSD from the trauma

But, I usually get rated a 6/10 when I ask girls (but they don't know anything else that makes me an incel). I obviously know that I am not an 8, 9, or 10. I obviously don't ask too often. I mostly just get triggERed somehow then try to find girls 20 and under to rate me. It doesn't help but I just can't understand why I am an incel.

I've seen ugly guys with girlfriends, obese guys with girlfriends, and even balding guys with girlfriends. I don't know if an older guy I saw walking through a park with a maybe 20 year old girl was his girlfriend or daughter. He was probably 50 year old. Why can't I find a 14-18 year old girlfriend when I'm younger than that 50 year old?!?

Am I a trucel? Or am I mostly a mentalcel?

Would I still be an incel if I had a different childhood and was born somewhere else?

I really am counting down until I eventually rope! I can't go on with my tERrible life!

Mentalcel = cope

No im a mentalcel bro im actually chad but im scared of girls:feels:
Are you sERious?

If I could actually speak like a normal person, I wouldn't be scared to talk to girls or anyone.

If I could actually speak like a normal person, I wouldn't be scared to talk to girls or anyone.
Same but I think these problems are caused by my looks in my case. People treated me like shit my whole life made fun of me etc. and it caused mental issues

I already know that I'm:
1. Incel
2. Wizardcel (30s)
3. Shortcel (5'6")
6. I probably have some sort of autism because of childhood trauma and PTSD from the trauma

But, I usually get rated a 6/10 when I ask girls (but they don't know anything else that makes me an incel). I obviously know that I am not an 8, 9, or 10. I obviously don't ask too often. I mostly just get triggERed somehow then try to find girls 20 and under to rate me. It doesn't help but I just can't understand why I am an incel.

I've seen ugly guys with girlfriends, obese guys with girlfriends, and even balding guys with girlfriends. I don't know if an older guy I saw walking through a park with a maybe 20 year old girl was his girlfriend or daughter. He was probably 50 year old. Why can't I find a 14-18 year old girlfriend when I'm younger than that 50 year old?!?

Would I still be an incel if I had a different childhood and was born somewhere else?

I really am counting down until I eventually rope! I can't go on with my tERrible life!
Its called being Non NT, it completely will butcher your SMV.

I never really read much about that. What is neurotypical vs. non-neurotypical. I sort of know the basics. Normie vs. Not a Normie. Why are Non-NT guys effected but it doesn't matter for girls? Why are guys like me always treated less than dogs?

I already know that I'm:
1. Incel
2. Wizardcel (30s)
3. Shortcel (5'6")

5'6 and 3.8 beyond over

100% true. I might not even be an incel if I was NT. Many people meet women in a relaxed and non awkward way through social circles (something you’re not gonna have really as a non NT). If you are just average in looks and not gonna have girls outright giving indications of interest in public, social networks will help you. We have neither, so we’re screwed

Ima mentalcel too. I’ve realized

I’m too socially retarded and inept to understand what goes on around me. guaranteed if I was neurotypical I probably wouldn’t be here