Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Regrets

Do you have regret(s)?

• Nope, no regrets!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Aren't they weird things?

Some of mine make me feel just awful and yet at the time I didn't realise that what I was doing was wrong, or at least that later on I would see it as wrong.

Do you guys have regrets? I'll make a poll too I think.

I have too many to count

Yes. Should’ve never stroked my dick too hard and stayed in school, got a group of friends, and blew up on social media. Stayed with my friends instead of my mother’s and got a bank account early

I bought fighterz instead of Bayonetta and that mistake still haunts me

Too nice in elementary school. But nowadays I really don't have an issue with it. It's too far back in the past.

I think... it can be very hard to tell what will form a bad regret until later on. Especially if you are growing and changing over time, which of course pretty much everyone does :)

Not mewing as a teen

"No regrets" is a female personality trait because they lack the ability to feel empathy and they lack the ability the imagine alternative timelines. This is why alternative history is an exclusively male hobby.