Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Regret-I think if I stayed on my first school everything would’ve been so different

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I wish I could go back in time and stay on my first school,I think EVERYTHING would’ve been better. :cryfeels:

i think one different choice can change everything sadly

No school for your face

If I went to a normal university instead of rotting in my bed my life would be so different. :feelsUnreal:

If I went to a normal university instead of rotting in my bed my life would be so different. :feelsUnreal:
I have two degrees. No, it wouldn't.

my mom forced me to live with my sister last two years of high school at a shitty high school in a different city coz I said I don't wanna go to uni :feelskek: wish I at least could've went to the previous one. I wouldn't have been a complete outcast at least. well she got her wish. I went but I dropped out after four years :feelsYall:

is it a boy-only school :cool: ?

I wish I left for my last 2 final years of school- by then I had figured out what I was doing wrong (ie being autistic and "weird") and had become different. But I still got treated like shit and was a social outcast despite having changed.

my mom forced me to live with my sister last two years of high school at a shitty high school in a different city coz I said I don't wanna go to uni :feelskek: wish I at least could've went to the previous one. I wouldn't have been a complete outcast at least. well she got her wish. I went but I dropped out after four years :feelsYall:
Yeah I wouldn’t have been a super outcast if I stayed at my first school :( now no one knows or remembers me
is it a boy-only school :cool: ?
Nah
I knew most people there wasn’t an outcast, leaving this place ruined my life probably and I couldn’t do in other places