Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Regret getting pierced

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Would You Kindly
★★★★★
I was a young dumbass of 21 was still hopefueled to try and pull emo bitches. I got many piercings at a time (bridge, ears, septum, and snake bites).

Bridge was a hell Dumb and I always irked by the fact to see them, now that it is gone I can see the holes it left and I regret that one heavily.

Septum was awful. I decided to stretch it and now it is kind of noticeable. I also get my stray hair stuck inside it and tons of pollen (makes blooming seasons even worse).

Snake bites I got at 18 and thank God it left no holes from them closing. When I had them out they were healing (got auper bad infection) I would drool out of the enlarged holes when I slept for about 2 months.

Ears are fine I can wear cool shit like my potara earrings I wish they weren't wonky and my face symmetry was better.

Are you able to remove them?

I'm paranoid about my health so I could never do that to begin with

Are you able to remove them?
Yes snake bite is the only one that closed and healed fine but bridge closed ugly and the holes are forever on my face.

Ears and septum are never closing sadly