Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Regarding recent redpill PUA vs Face discussion

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★
Context: https://incels.is/threads/new-inceltv-video-tinder-is-real-life.250503/

I just watched the discussion of these coping red pill PUAs vs Face. I know Face is a BBC fakecel, but at least he and IncelTV are the only ones taking a stand against these fucking frauds. JFL at the guy he was referring to in the video @14:24 who supposedly was having a successful sex life despite being disabled:

LMFAO. Yeah you heard that correctly boyos he's a disabled fat fuck and is currently fucking 3 women on a "rotation". hAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah right and the flying tooth fairy is real. Go fucking kys lying piece of leech parasite.

I was gonna laugh but disabledcels are too much victims i just feel bad. I wouldnt be surprised if hes actually fucking some rare bpd roastie with a fetish for disabled men.

I was gonna laugh but disabledcels are too much victims i just feel bad. I wouldnt be surprised if hes actually fucking some rare bpd roastie with a fetish for disabled men.
Nobody should make fun of disabled people and if anyone they deserve to have someone to be with, but this guy is obv a fucking liar saying retarded shit like this to rake in money from gullible incels. Him bragging about how he's some sort of disabled chick magnet fucking a 21, 22 and 30yr old on a rotation is laughable and frankly just unbelievable.

Nobody should make fun of disabled people and if anyone they deserve to have someone to be with, but this guy is obv a fucking liar saying retarded shit like this to rake in money from gullible incels. Him bragging about how he's some sort of disabled chick magnet fucking a 21, 22 and 30yr old on a rotation is laughable and frankly just unbelievable.
I feel sad for him because saying that shit is the only way he can cope with the shit life he got. He doesnt know any better and he has no way to improve it.

has he got a youtube channel