Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Regarding IT's reply to Colvins post

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
So i just visited IT after all this time of ignoring them just to see what they have to say in regards to the title, and well...i really wish i didn't enter that God forsaken rathole.
I simply just have no words anymore, how can people be this delusional? The goalposts NEVER stop moving with these people.
It's always something else if not the original claim that they made. It couldn't possibly be that Colvin looks like an ogre that's also a manlet(no offence man), absolutely not.
I just don't get it, how do they not realise that they don't have any ground to stand on argument wise?
It would appear that in this day and age if you are an incel you're simply damned if you do, damned if you don't.
//vent over//

View attachment 218584
^ Analysis of the Phaggot. Note: This isn't even all his posts. Reddit can't save every post you're ever made after a certain point. Imagine all his posts
View attachment 218586
He unironically uses foid as much as us.

View attachment 218588
Imagine being active for almost 24 hours in a day but claiming "I may be a virgin but I'm better than those Inkelz"

View attachment 218589

1 page of his posts to IncelTears.

There's 25 a page and 80 pages.

That's 2000 posts logged and the furthest this goes back is:

View attachment 218591

1 January. (Imagine posting on New Years whilst claiming to be Neurotypical)...

It has been 76 days since we started this year. On average he has made 26 posts every day to IT (that's not including the time spent moderating l'eddit,comments, browsing sites for content and him fisting himself), but @Colvin76 and @Personalityinkwell quickly quoting numerous posts is worrying :soy:.

I don't even think @Napoleon de Geso has made 2000 threads this year.

They should be talking about the foid who licked the toilet seat on the airplane and explaining to us all why a “queen” would ever do such a
dangerous and foolish thing and especially so in this current mass hysteria addled, Jewish mass media overhyped, Covid 19, fear mongering virus event?

Ya know?

To help us better understand women of course.

Since these types don’t realize that we do already.

"Also:

CursedCel: tell us how u approached though
Colvin76:I would walk up to them, introduce myself, and have a civil/standard/normal conversation.
There isn't a big enough X button in the known universe for me to press that expresses how much I doubt that."

ngl same

They are sick people don't take them seriously

Who cares tbh, send the blackpill studies and they will say soem stupid shit like it's not true there all just trannys and shit.

They’re just very stupid and pathetic

Once you figure out how they and their ideology works, you will ignore them. They are ignorant.

They laugh at Colvin and co for having a shitton of posts in our forum. But look at their main simp Cuckma, nigga probably hasn't seen the daylight in years roflmao.

I thought they considered incels who approach as predatory or misogynistic?

Is IT genuinely evil or just bluepilled idiots?

lmao. IT people have no life either
they woud never be ballsy enough to implement a time tracker, i guess it makes sense on this forum there is one since we like to embrace our ldar status, reddit however is all about virtue signalling and pretending to be a good person, so it makes sense they would also factor in socialiibility into that. especially considering the rhetoric woman dont like you=bad woman like you= good.