Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel refused to help an entitled foid neighbor in the elevator today.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so i went out today after rotting in my room for 2 days, went for a nice run. was pretty lifefuel and refreshing.
anyway when i got back to the building i waited for the elevator while browsing my phone. a foid neighbor came, and she had a big box she held with 2 hands. i didnt really looked at her or said anything (not like she tells me hi or anything. ever. )
anyway we enter the elevator and i knew she probaly gonna want me to press the button she need, cuz her hands are busy.
on stuff like that, i dont really care to do it, if i will be asked too. so, as expected is such scenerio - she need to just kindly ask me if i can press the button for her.

but that didnt happen. we are already in, i pressed mine and got back to my phone. i can see she look at me nonstop lmao. probaly was in shocked to see she's not entilted to me asking her what button she need.
after like 4-5 seconds she came closer to the buttons and pressed it really weirdly, holded the box with her body squeezing it to the elevator wall while she sighed. it it was so fucking weird lmao, foids got 0 brain - if u gonna press it yourself, just put the box down u stupid hole.
all that time she made an angry face toward me.

a normal human being, would ask me kindly to do it - and i would. its just a button.

but she isnt a normal human being. SHES A FOID. SHE GOT A VAGINA. she thinks she's just entilted to people help her WITHOUT EVEN ASKING THEM TO.

fuck u bitch. gonna scratch her car tomorrow tbh (already did that twice to foid in my area)

WHORE YOURE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING

Great job OP. if she say you're not entitled to sex,she is not entitled to our help.

Because you know women are as strong as men,so they can do anything!

Chadcel

Nice job bro, i never did this for foids on elevators too

Post pics tomorrow tbh
ill try.
i posted some from the last time i did it, but i guess i opened like 100 threads since than lol so not gonna find it probaly

Good job. I want to be low inhib:feelsrope:

ill try.
i posted some from the last time i did it, but i guess i opened like 100 threads since than lol so not gonna find it probaly
I think i remember that thread, it was the one where u were walking out of the gym and saw two stacys teeheeing and u wanted to ruin there night or something. Based and low inhib af man

I think i remember that thread, it was the one where u were walking out of the gym and saw two stacys teeheeing and u wanted to ruin there night or something. Based and low inhib af man
yes lol that was me but thats not what i was talking about. i forgot i posted here twice about keying foids cars
one it was the whores from the gym and one it was a foid neighbor that always park bad af near my car

Good. We should cause foids inconvenience whenever possible.

Good , next time strangle her

When you do this, you need to make sure that the entitled foid has the impression that you specifically spited her, and weren't just being clueless. I would've smirked at her as she glared at me angrily.

All men who are cast into beta roles must mutiny. Beta mutiny!

Foids don't need to learn social skills. Their utopian idea would be that:
Everyone male should be put through emergency response for foid training (including CPR and firefighter, police training) and spend their time volunteering to assist them everywhere they go.

Well done, OP.

yes, just the way im not entitled to love you aint entitled to help.

Whenever i get in an elevator with a foid, i purposefully get on the next one. I only ride alone. Unless at a hospital or something. Too many people