Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Refugeecels in Sweden: "We control the streets"

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Thugmaxxed ngl
europeancels on suiwatch

Im sorry but i legit can’t take any european gang seriously lol except for maybe london

Over for gangcels

"Open borders"

@ZkinnyG would have strong opinions about this one

Ok I can’t take any gang IN europe seriously
I dont know about that. it really depends. there's really gangbanging in eastern europe,germany and UK. american gangs are more prolific tho

Guy on the far left is a mogger, the rest of them look like teenagers

I dont know about that. it really depends. there's really gangbanging in eastern europe,germany and UK. american gangs are more prolific tho
Only ones I can take seriously in Europe is like the London ones or whatever is in UK but other than that the rest of Europe just looks like Asians and Arabic looking white ppl dunno how to explain trying to gangbang and it looks very cringe lol

I hate minorities

Only ones I can take seriously in Europe is like the London ones or whatever is in UK but other than that the rest of Europe just looks like Asians and Arabic looking white ppl dunno how to explain trying to gangbang and it looks very cringe lol
Gangs in europe in general look cringe cuz they don't own firearms like ones in US or anywhere do tbh so its just teenagers stabbing each other for the most part

Thugmaxxed ngl
europeancels on suiwatch

Sweden has the highest number of Incels according to their Government Document.

I hope they wipe out every Bull/Butch/Tomboy Dyke Femistazi there is in there, every closeted Faggot :soy: "male feminist" & every Leftard there are. Incellah.

i hate sandniggers ngl

:lul: :lul: :lul: Sweden is cucked

Why are they all so short? Were they able to dodge militia drafts because of their height or something? Maybe being heightmogged by Nords made them get angry and thugmax

lol they will destroy any 5 foot 2 ethnic