Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Referring to ethnics as monkeys

Sometimes people compare ethnics to monkeys, I can see where to comparisons come from but there is an issue with this. Females are attracted to monkeys, females are not attracted to ethnics.
https://images.fastcompany.net/image/upload/w_1280,f_auto,q_auto,fl_lossy/fc/3033258-poster-p-1-style-like-caesar.jpg

Most females would fuck these apes, no females would fuck an ethnic.
Only ever heard people call blacks looking like apes. Where did you hear people call sand niggers looking like monkeys? You’re literally just trying to make it look like a problem for one ethnic group is a problem for all. Giga low iq

Only ever heard people call blacks looking like apes. Where did you hear people call sand niggers looking like monkeys? You’re literally just trying to make it look like a problem for one ethnic group is a problem for all. Giga low iq
Sands are sometimes called sand monkeys, no?

Women are fucking mentally ill. How do you even recognize handsomeness in a gorilla? :feelshaha:

If I looked at a gorilla I would think many things but not "Omg, handsome!".

They see Chad fucking everywhere, they are truly obsessed.

This is a good indicator that the dog pill is true btw. Women do get fucked by dogs.

I wish i didn't have ethics

most monkeys actually hairmog me so not so far from the truth

Sometimes people compare ethnics to monkeys, I can see where to comparisons come from but there is an issue with this. Females are attracted to monkeys, females are not attracted to ethnics.
https://images.fastcompany.net/image/upload/w_1280,f_auto,q_auto,fl_lossy/fc/3033258-poster-p-1-style-like-caesar.jpg

Most females would fuck these apes, no females would fuck an ethnic.
Many females are attracted to Ethnics man. Lots of white girls are married to or fucking ethnics.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back