Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over reference vs no reference lmfao

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★

Guess I still have a long way to go lul (though I spent way longer on the first drawing). Anyway i'm gonna be writing a LN so PM if you wanna see it.

throw some color on there :yes:

Fuck it Bois never using screen tones again I'm just gonna stick to greyscale.

Make her boobs bigger

nigga you need to practice more

make boobs ass bigger

You seem you like you don't really have the base knowledge on how to draw a person.
Your faces look very a-symmetrical and your anatomy seems pretty bad as well.
I would recommend you analyse how to draw specific parts of the body.
Also learning how to draw actual people instead of anime will help you tremendously.

Personally I started watching/reading a lot of jojos,by analysing how people are drawn,I learnt basic male anatomy,I'm still not very good at foid anatomy,but then again,I don't draw that often anymore.
This is a quick scetch I did without reference in class.I'm 17.

Looks good to me OP. Nice work

Wow, shadows on the first picture is great. Did you learn drawing in some classes or on your own?
I understand values fairly well. I haven't taken any drawing classes.

I understand values fairly well. I haven't taken any drawing classes.
I hope I will be able to do something like this in the future. Shadows is my worst enemy in drawing.

View attachment 99988View attachment 99991
Guess I still have a long way to go lul (though I spent way longer on the first drawing). Anyway i'm gonna be writing a LN so PM if you wanna see it.
it's a night and die diference, did you tried using 3D models as reference buddy?
i think thet are better than real photos, cuz you an put them in whatever position you want

You seem you like you don't really have the base knowledge on how to draw a person.
Also learning how to draw actual people instead of anime will help you tremendously.

Personally I started watching/reading a lot of jojos,by analysing how people are drawn,I learnt basic male anatomy,I'm still not very good at foid anatomy,but then again,I don't draw that often anymore.
View attachment 100408
Mogs me i wish i had tht face

one day you might become better then me

it's a night and die diference, did you tried using 3D models as reference buddy?
i think thet are better than real photos, cuz you an put them in whatever position you want
Also you can light up 3d models to give some sense to the shadows, make a discord for the 2d/3d artists boyo.

View attachment 100408

Light got ripped af bro