Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reeeeeeminder: gym doesn't work for attracting foids if you're subhuman

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Here's a list of reasons why:

1. Genetics and nutrition have a far greater impact on your results than your actual training. Satellite cells, myostatin levels, natural T levels, adipocyte count, bone thickness, bone width, bone length, are all either mostly or entirely genetic. Also, good luck keeping your nutrition on point without becoming a hermit, especially in the Jewnited States of Fatmerica. There are a ton of free and proven cookie cutter novice and intermediate programs out there that take all the thinking out of your training, making it a non-factor unless you're a weak-willed brainlet, which is also largely genetic.
  2. No gym for your face, height, or hairline.
  3. At low body fat, unless you're an absolute unit of a man, at which point you'll have hit the point of diminishing returns ages ago, you'll look like a complete nonlifter in clothes. High body fat fucks up your face. It's a catch 22.
  4. Making lifting and fitness the focal point of your life--which you pretty much have to if you want to max those things out with subhuman genetics--will limit your ability to socialize. If all you can ever talk about is Zyzz and whey protein powder, good luck breaking into social circles. That goes triple if you don't even look the part. Another triple if you're ugly.
  5. No gym for your face, height, or hairline.
This is coming from someone who lifts 6 days a week and clearly looks the part, in case you're a lurking soyboy thinking I'm just making up excuses to not try.

Ropefuel, I started gymceling this week

You should gymcel for your health tbh

You should gymcel for your health tbh

Why? You should hit the gym brutally to destroy your health and your whole body. We have to experience a great amount of agony.

You forgot to talk about muscle insertions but otherwise it's a very complete post.

Check those biceps insertions.

lagging-biceps.jpg

_W5Q4565_GTQMWUODRI.jpg

Even his triceps insertions are bad too

HUTgHY2.jpg

Last edited:
Theres no gym for your genetics.

Why? You should hit the gym brutally to destroy your health and your whole body. We have to experience a great amount of agony.
Based. Push day is like sticking two red-hot knives through my chest.

Just when I wanted to get serious about lifting, I'm getting reminded that it's over anyway. :feelsbadman:
Jeez, I can feel my hair falling out again:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Do you have any program
Homebrew

It's mostly the weighted dips that kill my chest. The power tower I have at home forces me to use a wider grip. Every other push exercise I do focuses more on triceps and deltoids simply due to how effectively the dips hit my chest compared to those other groups.

Every other push exercise I do focuses more on triceps and deltoids
How can you force yourself for deltoid isolation, such an important muscle group, increases bideltoid breadth and cool, but i just can't force myself to do some useless lateral raises, feels like a complete waste of time

How can you force yourself doing something for deltoids, such an important muscle group, increases bideltoid breadth and cool, but i just can't force myself doing some useless lateral raises, feels like a complete waste of time
I do dumbbell shoulder presses for deltoids specifically. Dips and dumbbell bench presses also work the front deltoids effectively. Chinups and dumbbell rows are good for the rear deltoids; I just recently added upright rows for more effective rear deltoid and trap development since I felt my traps were lacking.

Personally I just like doing deltoid exercises. If there's anything I have to force myself to do, it's leg exercises.

I do dumbbell shoulder presses for deltoids specifically. Dips and dumbbell bench presses also work the front deltoids effectively. Chinups and dumbbell rows are good for the rear deltoids;
Is there any good compound for lateral head
If there's anything I have to force myself to do, it's leg exercises.
Just do squats and lunges, everything else is useless, especially calf raises

Do gymcel for yourself.

Don't do it for the foids. That is the ultimate cuck.

Fatmerica, lol. 2, 5 100%. FACE.

So they did this expirement, I think in Japan where they surgically removed some stabilizer muscle in like a pigeon's wings or something, and the other muscles grew substantially to compensate. Same with affixing weight to one wing for weeks, it ended up stimulating significant muscle growth. I think imperiling normal function or sending major inadequacy signals is a completely different framework for growing muscle than genetic differences between person, A & B like number of satellite cells.

Is there any good compound for lateral head
Weighted dips are great for the lateral head. So are narrow grip bench presses. I also do skullcrushers which effectively hit all tricep heads.

Weighted dips are great for the lateral head. So are narrow grip bench presses. I also do skullcrushers which effectively hit all tricep heads.
I was asking about lateral part of deltoid

Ah.

Lateral raises will probably be your best bet, though any exercise that's good for either the front or the rear deltoid should also hit the middle one pretty well.
Someone today brought up how the incel community kind of started on the bodybuildingforum, which kind of makes sense. A lot of dudes got into bodybuilding thinking itd make them hot, only for their face to block them. It's an interesting fact and kind of proves how pointless bodybuilding stuff is
Yeah, unless you're making a living off it or you're good-looking anyway, training specifically for aesthetics is laughable.

Last edited:
Lateral deltoid is very important to look muscular with shirt on body, it is also trained when u are benching for 45 degrees angle

You forgot to talk about muscle insertions but otherwise it's a very complete post.

Check those biceps insertions.

lagging-biceps.jpg

_W5Q4565_GTQMWUODRI.jpg

Even his triceps insertions are bad too

HUTgHY2.jpg
FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO WONDER MY ARMS ARE COMPLETELY SHIT AND LOOK TINY.

I mean it can’t make it worse.
But I can confirm it helps manlets, appearance of a bigger chest and stronger shoulders can mimic size

If you gymcelled in the 90s or even early 2000s you could have made it.
In this post Zyzz world every other nerd is some 200lb bodybuilder.