Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill REEEEEEEEE FUEL for submissive-cels

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-

It's like the height phenomenon. Short girls want tall guys. Tall girls want even taller guys. Like short men, it's over for submissive men

It's like the height phenomenon. Short girls want tall guys. Tall girls want even taller guys. Like short men, it's over for submissive men
We are guilty for things we can't control.

Jfl thinking muscle means power irl

i am submisive as fc low t cuck thats why i was bullied. now its over

Female nature is sickening, they won't be our mommy gfs,

lava is hot btw
Female nature is sickening, they won't be our mommy gfs,
Ngl, Fans are pretty cool. They are alive you know. They are like transformers. But their blades spin fast to open up vortexes into other parts of the universe when nobody is around. They are a benevolent race, they cool us down when we overheat, and they comfort us at night. Soothing us with comforting wind on a windless day

Ngl, Fans are pretty cool. They are alive you know. They are like transformers. But their blades spin fast to open up vortexes into other parts of the universe when nobody is around. They are a benevolent race, they cool us down when we overheat, and they comfort us at night. Soothing us with comforting wind on a windless day

Based as fuck.

It's BEYOND over

Rob is a douche. Here is a legendary clip of Big Lenny making fun of him. Starts at 1:00 minute mark.

No. Girl would prefer pretty feminine looking youth to pile of muscules. Pretty boys have it better than muscular giants.
Not seldom ive witnesed that.
Beautiful like a woman while being a man, but competentmaxxed.
tumblr_nktoimMZnm1u52pdxo1_500.gif

a bullet through the brain puts them down all the same

Yea, no shit. I could’ve told anyone this.
Beautiful like a woman while being a man, but competentmaxxed.
tumblr_nktoimMZnm1u52pdxo1_500.gif
Berserk has so many themes and concepts that would resonate with incels. Causality, for instance.

Submissive men are one step from being tranny faggots. If you have low T, start doing things to change that and get hormone replacement therapy. Fuck being a soy boy faggot.

Yea, no shit. I could’ve told anyone this.

Berserk has so many themes and concepts that would resonate with incels. Causality, for instance.
And Guts has his oneitis fucked in front of him by Griffith until he fucks her brains out and leaves her mute and dumb for beta Guts to take care of her.

Submissive men are one step from being tranny faggots. If you have low T, start doing things to change that and get hormone replacement therapy. Fuck being a soy boy faggot.

And Guts has his oneitis fucked in front of him by Griffith until he fucks her brains out and leaves her mute and dumb for beta Guts to take care of her.
Based Griffith.

Most submissives aren't attracted to muscles, it's not about that kind of power.

My theory on this big muscle on women=roids=basically turn them into gay men

its over for cucks

She could pass for a chadlet.

It's like keeping foids inferior to men was meant to keep them attracted to men and not to maliciously prevent them from getting power

My theory on this big muscle on women=roids=basically turn them into gay men
This image is pretty stupid. A physique like that is not achievable naturally for females unless they have tip top muscle building genetics. Even then, this level of lean muscle mass while remaining lean is not possible with a female hormonal profile. She is definitely taking something, likely either SARMs or anabolic steroids. Most likely SARMs though since they have full affinity for only one type of androgen receptors that control muscle metabolism and growth without affecting other androgen receptors responsible for other masculine characteristics.

I don't see why this is seen attractive at all. Being attracted to muscled up females is borderline gay. I'm attracted to females with a feminine physique, not a roided out female. I also find it funny how soyboys say our standards are unrealistic, yet say we should be attracted to females who have to inject chemicals in order to look a certain way.

These dimwits are so lacking in self awareness that they can't help but contradict themselves ALL THE TIME.

Women are not supposed to be strong, strong women are garbage