Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious REEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I woke up with a motherfucking cut on my chest after invoking Lilith for a few days.

Is it finally working? God dammit demonmaxxing is awesome.

I unfortunately can't send pics because it's too fucking close to my birthmark and I would be recognized if someone I know went on this site, and my friends know about it. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Nice, did she suck your dick?

Damn, does invoking really work?

Damn, does invoking really work?
I haven't had any real success using the demonolator's method yet, but something scratched me in my sleep and it isn't my girlfriend considering I have none.

I haven't had any real success using the demonolator's method yet, but something scratched me in my sleep and it isn't my girlfriend considering I have none.
Damn, it must be a sign. Keep going, maybe you may discover something...

Bird

Oh come on...

I woke up with a motherfucking cut on my chest after invoking Lilith for a few days.

Is it finally working? God dammit demonmaxxing is awesome.

I unfortunately can't send pics because it's too fucking close to my birthmark and I would be recognized if someone I know went on this site, and my friends know about it. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

You can photoshop the pic.

You can photoshop the pic.
Don't know how tbh. It looks like this except it's on my chest and little less red and has traces of dried blood on the line of the cut.

Scratch

You may open a portal to another realm.

It sounds like autism has become an epidemic.

Looks like some superficial cut your faggot ass made with a needle

Can you summon a hot succubus to suck you cock?

time to succubus max

Lol autism speaks while you cannot.
Thats fapfuel tho, i love getting hurt by foids

why do you think it is a larp?
I was abducted by aliens last night and had sex with a hot alien foid. No photos, my camera app just kept crashing for some reason. Cya virgins.

See what I mean?

larp

but if this is true you are doing it half correct
waking up with scratches or long cuts is common for beginners but ideally you dont want this to happen as its a kids thing (because they are not aware of it thus cannot protect themselves)

Summoning used goods,JFL this must be cuck magic or something

The shitposters must be getting desperate. The guy is just trying to postmaxx
He has multiple threads about this topic and his account has things related to it.

He has multiple threads about this topic and his account has things related to it.
Lmao sniffles nigga lay it off even I don't defend myself that much :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's okay. Sometimes I don't believe myself either.

Nigga you’re fucking 16 you should be doing your homework, not summoning demons.

God what a fucking retarded cope. You literally scratched yourself while sleeping probably some fly landed on your framelet chest and you scratched it, what an autistic coper

Lilith is a figure in Jewish mythology, developed earliest in the Babylonian Talmud. Lilith is often envisioned as a dangerous demon of the night, who is sexually wanton, and who steals babies in the darkness.