Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ redpillers

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Embed doesnt seem to work, so let me summarize the cope for you. Guy says his friend is 6 5 and not bad looking but doesnt get matches on dating apps/girls dont respond when he does.

So his advice is this ( a part of it, rest is the same kind of BS)

----------

You see that a girl you've matched with is eating french fries in one of her pictures.

Think of anything and everything that may have to do with the idea of french fries - Where she got them from, what they taste like, what kind of condiments she uses on them etc. Comment on it instead of asking a question.

The Opener

The line is NOT*: "Hey! Those fries look amazing, where did you get them??"*

The line is: "Don't tell me you got those fries at ::Restaurant A::, ::Restaurant B:: is so much better...

It's a subtle difference, but one that exudes a more flirtatious, playful, and most importantly, confident vibe. Furthermore, it separates you from the pack.

---------

Has this idiot even seen what a foid's tinder looks like ? Messages from 100s of men and he thinks this is going to make a difference.
JFL

1595620254998s

Just don't ask questions bro

Chad only needs 1 question :chad:dtf?:chad:

The Opener

The line is: "Don't tell me you got those fries at ::Restaurant A::, ::Restaurant B:: is so much better...

It's a subtle difference, but one that exudes a more flirtatious, playful, and most importantly, confident vibe. Furthermore, it separates you from the pack.
@ReturnOfSaddam :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek:

these fucking retards :feelsPop: don't tell me you got those fries at mcds :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Embed doesnt seem to work, so let me summarize the cope for you. Guy says his friend is 6 5 and not bad looking but doesnt get matches on dating apps/girls dont respond when he does.

So his advice is this ( a part of it, rest is the same kind of BS)

----------

You see that a girl you've matched with is eating french fries in one of her pictures.

Think of anything and everything that may have to do with the idea of french fries - Where she got them from, what they taste like, what kind of condiments she uses on them etc. Comment on it instead of asking a question.

The Opener

---------

Has this idiot even seen what a foid's tinder looks like ? Messages from 100s of men and he thinks this is going to make a difference.

JFL
This MGTOW guy has a good take on this, save for the red pill platitudes as expected:

View: https://youtu.be/Y92hWEZpvm4

i feel like that's the only thing separating redpills from becoming blackpilled is a single practice of catfishing with a female profile