Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redpillers facing reality

it aint loading

>It is almost impossible to make yourself standout in dating apps versus cold approaching.
:redpill:Just get arrested for talking to a foid bro:redpill:

it aint loading
theredpill sub is quarantined.
Here is the post:

Made a Fake Tinder Profile as a Woman​

I know this is weird...
But I've been using dating apps like Tinder and Hinge for about 4+ years now. I had a lot more success with it in college. Things have slowed down now. Even though I'm getting matches they weren't leading up to anything. (Could be COVID).
Anyways, I had some free time and decided to run a little experiment. I made a fake profile as a hot female to see what the competition pool was like. And holy fuck was my mind blown....
Within the first 10 minutes approximately 100 likes. The profiles ranged from a wide scale of different types of guys.
I already learned my lesson in this short time frame.
CONCLUSION: GET OFF TINDER.
There are infinite choices for women on Tinder, although they may be shitty, they still have way more options than men. Not only that, they are consistently being validated by dudes complimenting them or asking them out on a date.
It is almost impossible to make yourself standout in dating apps versus cold approaching. Sure you can use dating apps on the side, but don't make it your sole source of meeting women.
Also I only did this experiment on Tinder and not on other dating apps because I'm lazy and I just wanted to do a quick and easy experiment. I'm sure on other dating sites you can make yourself stand out even more.
SIDE NOTE:
For those who are skeptical or need a major perspective shift, I recommend you try out the same experiment. I only needed 10 minutes to realize this.
Also, yes I've had many lays from Tinder. I'm not knocking the app. I just think that Tinder culture has shifted dramatically away from the favor of men. If you disagree, feel free to leave your opinion in the comments. I would love to hear your perspective.

Niggas just now discovering what we've known for years.

Just be foid is destroying them too now

This dude just found this out and is claiming to be redpilled :redpill:?
Yeah seriously dunno what kinda rock (cope) he was living under. Even in 2013, a year into Tinder it should be common knowledge. Then again people still do chadfishing here, dunno why.