Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redpillers be like

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
Field Report: 5'1 guy here on a date with a 5'7 woman and she called me a manlet and a joke of a man and sucked Chad's dick in front of me but I held my frame as I whipped my tiny dick out and jacked off to her fucking Chad as she called me a dicklet, but I ignored her shit tests and focused on my pleasure aka jacking off. I also negged her by saying "You can't even take Chad's 10 inch dick completely". She orgasmed. Success.

Just hold frame bro.
Just ignore her shittests bro.
Just neg her bro.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
true alpha behaviour

buy my book about how to properly train your women and get past all of her shit test.
I also offer personal training sessions on my patron.
No this isn't a bullshit scheme to get money from lonely men I totally know what i'm talking about.

Just be alpha bro

buy my book about how to properly train your women and get past all of her shit test.
I also offer personal training sessions on my patron.
No this isn't a bullshit scheme to get money from lonely men I totally know what i'm talking about.
Just be alpha bro
Redpillers and mgtow are huge fucking cope

Redpilled alpha male here, just lift, take cold showers, spin frames and approach females daily, and you can become a slayer like me
Skarmavbild 2020 09 26 kl 103900

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back